Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Olm the Wise
Riannon

Replies: 1
Views: 464

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-06-2012, 11:27:19   Subject: Olm the Wise
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=14343
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: He's green. As in, you cannot attack him. Olm the Wise is a rare-spawn owl in Felwoo ...
  Topic: Exodus Rewards
Riannon

Replies: 84
Views: 17227

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-06-2012, 07:18:51   Subject: Re: Exodus Rewards
[quote ascuns]
Your criticism was not constructive in the least. You did not explore actual options for making different perks available in the event that this or something similar ever happens again. All you seemed to do was complain, and I stand by what I said: You did, and still do, come off as an ungrateful whiny little child.

[quote ascuns]
Feedback. So that's what you call this brand of aggressive whi ...
  Topic: Exodus Rewards
Riannon

Replies: 84
Views: 17227

PostForum: Other   Posted: 04-06-2012, 06:47:09   Subject: Re: Exodus Rewards
First of all, I have to say that this entire thread is garbage. There is a place for whining and complaining about things that aren't actual gameplay issues so much as "gimme more"; it's called a spam board. I am going to tear a few posts apart and address several things that need to be addressed by someone, as the staff have apparently been too busy and have overlooked this sorry excuse for a thread. Take it as you will.

extra months of work for you because you feel pressured? It's this kind of thinking that just makes me sick. They bend over backwards to try to make up for a mistake that wasn't even their fault and this what they get slapped with. Curious how satisfied people are, eh? Good Lord but that sounds like an invitation to start an entire thread of nothing but flame. How this thread was allowe ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Just a note: www.topgamesites.net vote site is down?
Riannon

Replies: 3
Views: 977

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-06-2012, 23:43:47   Subject: Just a note: www.topgamesites.net vote site is down?
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: http://www.topgamesites.net/worldofwarcraft?user=239851
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: The above link is the page that opened when I attempted to vote for the very first time today (just now). I did a search on the forums and found that allowances have been made such that we will still get credit for trying, but I thought it prudent to post here so that you guys know that the site is not currently operational. The error message that I am getting is "Could not locate remote server - Check that the address is spelled correctly, or try searching for the site." I have no idea how long it's been doing this, I'm sorry. Again, just making note for the staff here so that they are aware.
Dovada / Proof: Will screenshot the broken page upon request.

Page 1 of 1