Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Rogue Artifact quests
Roedluvan

Replies: 8
Views: 1971

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-12-2018, 17:49:57   Subject: Rogue Artifact quests
After 7.2.5????
  Topic: [Rogue] Artifact questline to obtain artifact weapon
Roedluvan

Replies: 0
Views: 219

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-12-2018, 04:09:06   Subject: [Rogue] Artifact questline to obtain artifact weapon
Hello.
On the last part of the questline you need to help Garona in Stormwind. On stage 6 you need to attack an NPC called Sister Althea Ebonlocke, however she is friendly to me.
It feels like I hav ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Legion] Illidari Allies
Roedluvan

Replies: 1
Views: 194

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-12-2018, 03:33:08   Subject: [Legion] Illidari Allies
After completing the quest "Illidari Allies" you do not recieve follow up quest. This means you got no way into further progressing into the expansion.
This has happend for me twice, both c ...
Roedluvan

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-12-2018, 03:19:13   Subject: Rogue Artifact quests
[quote ascuns]
It feels like I have tried every single thing, several times. It has started to feel stupid to continue trying. She is friendly. I cannot attack her. Thank you for your answer.
Roedluvan

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-12-2018, 22:54:10   Subject: Rogue Artifact quests
Hello.
I have been trying to do the questline to obtain my artifact weapon.
I want to play as Subtletly, but in class hall it says Outlaw and Subtletly are not yet implemented (or something similar) so I thought I might start with Assassination.
On the last ...

Page 1 of 1