Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Report a staff member
Roguerights

Replies: 180
Views: 57375

PostForum: Announcements / Server info   Posted: 29-04-2020, 15:49:43   Subject: Report a staff member
[quote ascuns]
This is the most useless person a GM can be in the history of GMs from the alpha of retail WoW till this day. This guy just creates drama with players:
- doesn't answer any questions from players on global
- doesn't actually help players with bug quests etc. ...
  Topic: Rogue energy recovery
Roguerights

Replies: 2
Views: 773

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-04-2020, 13:19:54   Subject: Rogue energy recovery
I quit my Rogue until the energy gets fixed. Actually quit the server overall because of the rude staff. But the recent Rogue fixes have renewed some interest
  Topic: Vote points.......idk where to put this topic
Roguerights

Replies: 10
Views: 875

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-04-2020, 00:06:48   Subject: Vote points.......idk where to put this topic
Man they should give automatically like 5 points to everyone if they just enter their account. Like if anyone still follows the ratings of those outdated sites.
  Topic: Random dismounts
Roguerights

Views: 316

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-04-2020, 19:24:26   Subject: Random dismounts
Yes I forgot to mention and record that also. Mostly AFAIK in the city area. It made me die numerous times.
  Topic: Random dismounts
Roguerights

Views: 316

PostForum: Other   Posted: 13-04-2020, 12:06:34   Subject: Random dismounts
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Random dismounts in fly zones. Game automatically dismounts you like if you entered a no-fly zone.
Proof:
https://youtu.be/ZB6X09y_yi4
https://youtu.be/6Yb5KaVjpvw
  Topic: Outlaw in 7.3.5?
Roguerights

Replies: 4
Views: 480

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-04-2020, 14:09:15   Subject: Outlaw in 7.3.5?
If only retail was still on 7.3.5. to put the Dev mod of this forum to his righteous place. But can't test it against when you don't have a platform to test on...
  Topic: Rogues demand attention!
Roguerights

Replies: 11
Views: 905

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-04-2020, 14:06:44   Subject: Rogues demand attention!
Don't think that I haven't known about you being the one making that bug report before making that post. I know what is Trello and have checked it out thoroughly the Rogue sections, before even opening this thread or topic.
Don't try to outsmart me or outwit me. As for your post: Yes you have been the one who made th ...
Roguerights

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-04-2020, 20:20:54   Subject: Rogues demand attention!
This just appeared a few days ago: https://imgur.com/Zco7ZXa
A bug fix about the energy regen you're supposed to get from a Legendary passive AND HE IS CLAIMING EVERYTHING IS FINE!
What a load of this guy. Instead of testing every Legendary on the PTR and discovering this bug he is talking here about the DPS of his ...
Roguerights

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-03-2020, 14:18:26   Subject: Rogues demand attention!
[quote ascuns]
What a stubborn guy... He's maining the class and asking proof of it HAHA. DUDE, enter the game play the spec 1 - 2 days and everything will be laid out for you. Do it for the good of the class, for the love of your job. Enter the game and play it, instead of waiting for my lazy *** to bring you proof. HAHA what a guy.
Roguerights

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-03-2020, 00:19:30   Subject: Rogues demand attention!
because there are no serious issues with the class
Seems like you aren't actively playing all the specs of your class. You're off spec is probably Subtlety as you're mentioning it with your friend. Try playing Outlaw a little bit and everything will present by itself to you. No further explanation needed. Today or yesterday a thread appeared about the Adrenaline Rush cooldow ...
Roguerights

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-03-2020, 19:04:12   Subject: Rogues demand attention!
Please I see youre not even playing the class. Spare me the time.
Roguerights

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-03-2020, 15:11:28   Subject: Rogues demand attention!
As you are probably aware as someone who mains or plays actively his rogue character, since the new patch has arrived, the performance of our class has been drastically lowered and pushed into the lowest depths of the DPS charts. Let me just name a few of the problems Rogues as a class are facing since the new patch and have even faced before:
- Energy regeneration problem: Th ...

Page 1 of 1