Pass
2FA

Search found 21 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] Death Gate
Rushakh

Replies: 20
Views: 3008

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-05-2020, 02:19:37   Subject: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] Death Gate
my char was made in this patch not 7.2. idk about the others. its been like 1 month or a bit more since i made it i think
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [LFG][Urgent] LFG Internal Error
Rushakh

Replies: 3
Views: 2095

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-05-2020, 23:13:01   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [LFG][Urgent] LFG Internal Error
same thing happening to me. it was ok last night
it did happen before but went away like a day after it
can you please fix this ? DK is already pretty bugged already at least let us play our pvp -_- ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Ebon Soldiers Recruitment Bugged
Rushakh

Replies: 4
Views: 647

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-05-2020, 23:41:44   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Ebon Soldiers Recruitment Bugged
hi. about the ebon recruiter, i wasent even able to recruite 1 since i started playing. the npc has always opened a plain conversation window and doesnt seem to work. because of this issue i cant use ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Frost] Shattering Strike
Rushakh

Replies: 3
Views: 1236

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 05-05-2020, 21:29:20   Subject: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Frost] Shattering Strike
ive checked it and its true , off hand should do way more dmg
  Topic: Roster of Champions
Rushakh

Replies: 6
Views: 960

PostForum: Other   Posted: 29-04-2020, 20:42:36   Subject: Roster of Champions
almost everyone i ask has this problem. idk why did is still in the "Other" catergory since its preventing us from being able to do an entire questline. if a staff member is reading this at ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] Death Gate
Rushakh

Replies: 20
Views: 3008

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-04-2020, 23:18:27   Subject: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] Death Gate
idk whats causing it but i do know that the only time that deth gate works without a hitch is when im in a instance. raid or dungeons doesnt matter, if im in a instance it works perfectly. now when i ...
Rushakh

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-04-2020, 22:24:50   Subject: Roster of Champions
is no one gonna even check on this ?? ...
Rushakh

PostForum: Other   Posted: 26-04-2020, 22:32:31   Subject: Roster of Champions
i also have this problem and "Infinnity" refrenced to this post from my own post https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5959919.html
would really appreciate it if this were fixed.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Can't Start The "Balance of Power quest line" Because of Roster of Champions
Rushakh

Replies: 1
Views: 326

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-04-2020, 22:11:40   Subject: Can't Start The "Balance of Power quest line" Because of Roster of Champions
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=11220&name=roster-of-champions
Bug description: Hi. ive completed Forged for battle , a Glorious Campaign achievement and ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] The Power Within
Rushakh

Views: 1391

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 25-04-2020, 14:57:47   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] The Power Within
well mine showed up but he isnt talking either :/
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] The Power Within
Rushakh

Views: 1391

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 25-04-2020, 14:23:50   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] The Power Within
at least the image shows up for you guys. i have completed 4 th chapter of azsuna and have completed my class hall questline but he hasent even showed up :/
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Suramar City] Vanthir is bugged and i cant continue the questline
Rushakh

Views: 1470

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-04-2020, 00:20:59   Subject: [REJECTED] [Suramar City] Vanthir is bugged and i cant continue the questline
oh btw i looked at the quest you mentioned and i remembered that i had killed the Overseer as well so the quest i need to take should be farther along the road than https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_h ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Suramar City] Vanthir is bugged and i cant continue the questline
Rushakh

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-04-2020, 23:36:10   Subject: [REJECTED] [Suramar City] Vanthir is bugged and i cant continue the questline
in general yes i have no problem interacting with NPCs but after i talk to him i cant interact with anyone.
Rushakh

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-04-2020, 21:56:08   Subject: [REJECTED] [Suramar City] Vanthir is bugged and i cant continue the questline
that buff is recent and has to connection to this because ive been having this issue for like 3 days and got this buff today so they are not connected and as i have said ive tried deleting cache and u ...
Rushakh

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-04-2020, 20:13:13   Subject: [Suramar City] Vanthir is bugged and i cant continue the questline
Bug description: because i cant see the quest itself i cant post a link to it but it was maybe after https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=44084&name=vengeance-for-margaux or somewhat ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next