Pass
2FA

Search found 18 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Stormheim Vrykul Story, Bro
Rza

Replies: 0
Views: 314

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-08-2018, 07:39:09   Subject: Stormheim Vrykul Story, Bro
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=10790&name=vrykul-story-bro
Bug description: I began questline as Horde switched faction to Alliance (Greymane's Gambit, T ...
  Topic: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
Rza

Replies: 128
Views: 36681

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-08-2017, 12:36:41   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
[quote ascuns]
Did you try all the above before posting? Also click on link below to follow the proper procedure.
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Unban-Unmute-requests-f5568.html
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-07-2017, 17:27:39   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
ok vagabontin good luck have fun at the coffee shop and enjoy.
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-07-2017, 17:16:47   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
[quote ascuns]
Yes it will work it work for me you should try using 32bit it is working perfect for me.
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-07-2017, 22:04:22   Subject: Update
All working well, i was able to login with no problems, getting ready to download and install a few add-ons, one step at a time i will keep you all posted.
I would like to thank Shocker, Freakz Staff and members for helping me figure out this situation, i appreciate you all.
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-07-2017, 14:20:04   Subject: Staff message (Shocker): Done, last time
Thank you Shocker i will let you know how it goes.
  Topic: Wow Launcher Error
Rza

Replies: 4
Views: 2077

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-07-2017, 12:53:45   Subject: Wow Launcher Error
[quote ascuns]
Jeffcalibur, try updating your video card driver let me know how that goes. If you don't mind me asking what windows or mac version you using?
I also found this video with this error issue FIX Funny video but very helpful lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO-yg6c5mBY
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-07-2017, 12:16:30   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
[quote ascuns]
It can be from anything that modify your WoW exe, try doing a system restore or completely deleting WoW and downloading client and launcher again here https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Legion-client-download-t452441.html
I highly recommend it.

Hey Shocker, i just tried logging into my account on website seems like i still have 4 days any luck shorting it?
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-07-2017, 14:02:59   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
[quote ascuns]
Hi vagabontin, Here is a list of things that i did to fix my problem.
Be careful what you recently installed like unofficial software & programs embedded with viruses and hacks can slowly chomp away at your hard drive for example the infamous "Chernobyl virus" a potentially devastating payload that destroys all computer data when an infected file is executed. Try asking on the forums what is the best anti-virus to use.
I recently got a new hard drive, official windows 7 & key. ...
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-07-2017, 12:50:17   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
Thanks Shocker, Hey banevco i'm going to try reformatting again keeping it simple reinstalling wow freakz and nothing else, i will keep you posted.
Please let me know what you discovered or any fixes.
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-07-2017, 17:28:13   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
My apologies Shocker i didn't mean to make it sound that way "message to the players and public for those that are thinking of playing in the future" By far this is one of "or" The Best legion server hands down.
That explains why i'm so persistent on trying to find a solution, iv'e tried many other severs but none compare to Freakz!
I highly recommended this server you won't be disappointed but just like life nothing is perfect so again my apologies for being impatient.
The Gm's, Staff & Owner are on doing a great job constant ...
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-07-2017, 12:50:41   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
I guess i'm going to have to wait until a launcher update or something, for the most part but unfortunately i'm glad i am not the only one with this problem which only proves i do not hack.
The Script might be working but far from perfect i say roll back the launcher! xD maybe that will work..lol. "wishful Thinking" Dreaming
Hopefully a solution will be found in time, I have faith in your team Shocker let's just hope no one else begins to have this problem or begins to spread like cancer leading to a massive
wildfire causing players to give ...
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-07-2017, 02:55:04   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
No addons fresh clean install pc reformatted and everything, followed instructions like Shocker posted downloaded client and launcher. Still banned must be server side..

i forgot to mention all i have for protection is Microsoft Essential Security.
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-07-2017, 02:37:20   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
No brother after waiting 13 days banned i tried to login today and banned again for 2 weeks i know for a fact it's not me it has to be server side. It makes no sense to hack in this server, This server is by far the best server at the moment why ruin that.... i tired everything from reformatting and keeping the pc clean of viruses..but nothing.
Rza

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-07-2017, 15:12:19   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
Ok Shocker i appreciate the professionalism, i will reformat my hard drive and do a fresh install & i guess dance with Denim in hell untill then Cheers! See ya guys in a few days, hang in there the server seems like it's doing great Shocker congrats and good luck.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next