User
Pass
2FA

Search found 9 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: How safe is this revision of wow ?
Shadowworg

Replies: 3
Views: 3150

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 13-04-2021, 21:24:53   Subject: How safe is this revision of wow ?
Fine , I feel safer now , I kinda had the idea that is some sort of workaround , but now it makes sense .
Thank you for your answer , is reassuring to know that is safe after all ��
  Topic: How safe is this revision of wow ?
Shadowworg

Replies: 3
Views: 3150

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 13-04-2021, 19:49:56   Subject: How safe is this revision of wow ?
So when playing it (with the freakz launcher) win 10 used(because is not doing it anymore) to throw me errors from the win defender ...(something among the lines of this is a unsigned app) which I use ...
  Topic: Why does the server have to restart sometimes ?
Shadowworg

Replies: 2
Views: 502

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 07-04-2021, 22:28:39   Subject: Why does the server have to restart sometimes ?
Okay , now I finally know why it does that.
Thanks for the explanation !
  Topic: Why does the server have to restart sometimes ?
Shadowworg

Views: 502

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 07-04-2021, 06:10:12   Subject: Why does the server have to restart sometimes ?
As I stated before I play wow here since MoP . Even in that period the server had certain times when it had to restart(even unannounced).
I appreciate that in nowadays(for example yesterday) is alwa ...
  Topic: Should I make a new mage & Connecting from Canada
Shadowworg

Replies: 4
Views: 526

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-10-2020, 16:23:27   Subject: Should I make a new mage & Connecting from Canada
Wow , this is very nice .
Last time it was pretty sad when we passed from MoP to Legion ...
But this change will be way better , thank you for the information !
Shadowworg

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-10-2020, 16:08:25   Subject: Should I make a new mage & Connecting from Canada
Okay , so I'll make a new mage , but after making it , will it be also ported(I mean like copied) with the same level & progress on BFA ?
Or I will have to make a new char over there and start al ...
Shadowworg

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-10-2020, 08:11:55   Subject: Should I make a new mage & Connecting from Canada
Hi !
Firstly I feel like making a new char , I'm really curious how playing mage feels like , and the story too -
But with all of these legion ending things around & the version I fear that ...
  Topic: What about migrating to Shadowlands ?
Shadowworg

Views: 1575

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-09-2020, 22:12:20   Subject: What about migrating to Shadowlands ?
Huh , I see , it makes sense -
No one would risk the safety of the server for that matter of course -)
Thanks for the info !
I thought that it will directly get on Shadowlands from what I've h ...
  Topic: What about migrating to Shadowlands ?
Shadowworg

Views: 1575

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-09-2020, 21:44:16   Subject: What about migrating to Shadowlands ?
I know that Shadowlands is not even out yet , But as I've seen the last time this server && community moved to a newer version was from MOP to Legion(I really loved MoP , but Legion had it's ...

Page 1 of 1