Pass
2FA

Search found 179 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Report a staff member
Shilen

Replies: 180
Views: 56855

PostForum: Announcements / Server info   Posted: 13-07-2022, 19:54:18   Subject: Report a staff member
You continuously spammed the section and tried to get a response out or to create drama after I issued a warning to a specific individual, even tried to educate me on a matter you clearly are not educ ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest] [Nazmir] Jungo, Herald
Shilen

Replies: 1
Views: 349

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-06-2022, 20:52:11   Subject: [REJECTED] [Quest] [Nazmir] Jungo, Herald
You can open a ticket ingame and one of us will be able to help you with this quest to progress further.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Priest best leg power is bugged!!!! 2.0 still NOT working
Shilen

Replies: 2
Views: 288

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-06-2022, 20:01:23   Subject: [REJECTED] Priest best leg power is bugged!!!! 2.0 still NOT working
I will clear this once and for all. The legendary works fine, please test without having any items equipped besides your legendary. You will get your full 1 second benefit, once your haste/stacks reac ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Priest best leg power is bugged!!!!
Shilen

Views: 342

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-06-2022, 20:42:01   Subject: [REJECTED] Priest best leg power is bugged!!!!
The legendary works correctly. You need to consider your haste as well as the legendary.
Rejected.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Priest] Mind Blast and Dark thought proc not working
Shilen

Replies: 4
Views: 503

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-05-2022, 11:54:13   Subject: [REJECTED] [Priest] Mind Blast and Dark thought proc not working
These issues are known and are caused by another issue being worked on, the respective developer is aware of this issue and it will be fixed rather soon, I am due to this closing and rejecting the rep ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Priest][Discipline] any healing or shielding ability scale (RDF)
Shilen

Views: 295

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-05-2022, 11:53:02   Subject: [REJECTED] [Priest][Discipline] any healing or shielding ability scale (RDF)
Hello,
This issue appears due to wrong Scaling of RDF and lack of proper Chromie time, I recommend levelling with quests and not using the RDF system, this is not specifically Priest/Disc Priest issu ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Priest] [Shadow] Mind Blast bug.
Shilen

Replies: 3
Views: 402

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-04-2022, 23:24:52   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Priest] [Shadow] Mind Blast bug.
We're aware of this issue and it has been pushed back for fixes, I'll reject the bug as it is duplicated internally.
  Topic: Divine toll bugged
Shilen

Views: 496

PostForum: Class spells / talents   Posted: 05-04-2022, 19:38:12   Subject: Divine toll bugged
Hello Decenu,
The issue is now reported and appropriate card and information has been provided to the developers, it will be worked on ASAP as it is quite gamebreaking.
Confirmed, thank you for the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Druid marks not working at barber shop
Shilen

Replies: 4
Views: 473

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-03-2022, 16:13:25   Subject: [REJECTED] Druid marks not working at barber shop
Seems to have been a momentarily issue, reopen if this happens again.
Rejected.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Holy pala mana problem
Shilen

Views: 275

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-03-2022, 16:12:42   Subject: [REJECTED] Holy pala mana problem
Rejected,
Please provide more information and solid proof as otherwise we cannot assist you.
Kind regards,
Shilen
  Topic: [REJECTED] (pally) CANT HEAL
Shilen

Views: 325

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-03-2022, 16:12:18   Subject: [REJECTED] (pally) CANT HEAL
Rejected,
Please provide more information and solid proof as otherwise we cannot assist you.
Kind regards,
Shilen
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Discipline Priest] Inner light and shadow disappearing from hotbar
Shilen

Views: 302

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-03-2022, 13:58:35   Subject: [REJECTED] [Discipline Priest] Inner light and shadow disappearing from hotbar
Please provide with actual proof or recording of the issue, it could be related to an addon that you have, try to disable all addons and if the issue persists further open a new bug report with enough ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mists of Tirna Scithe] hc 30667 days cd
Shilen

Views: 194

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-02-2022, 00:25:27   Subject: [REJECTED] [Mists of Tirna Scithe] hc 30667 days cd
Should be a visual bug only and it should reset tomorrow, if the issue continues, please open a ticket ingame or another forum report.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [REJECTED] Priest Shadow Shadowy apparition
Shilen

Replies: 6
Views: 2548

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-08-2021, 13:07:35   Subject: [REJECTED] [REJECTED] Priest Shadow Shadowy apparition
Please do your research on how a spell formula works, also what a spell/class aura modification is before you post useless reports. Next time take your time to read how to report an issue instead of j ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [REJECTED] [priest] shadow memory of lucid dreams minor is not refunding insanity
Shilen

Replies: 2
Views: 240

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-08-2021, 07:02:26   Subject: [REJECTED] [REJECTED] [priest] shadow memory of lucid dreams minor is not refunding insanity
Provide proof and use the correct format for bug reporting.
Rejected.

Page 1 of 12 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next