Pass
2FA

Search found 24 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Even Better Solution in case all doesent work so well for Exodus
Skel

Replies: 16
Views: 3454

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-04-2012, 22:22:24   Subject: Even Better Solution in case all doesent work so well for Exodus
Yep, it is inevitable that we lost players. Still its well known freakz is the best, and even a sustained attack such as this wont be permanent, I'm sure we'll see the return of such players in a few ...
  Topic: Suggestion
Skel

Replies: 129
Views: 19728

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-04-2012, 21:09:04   Subject: Suggestion
[quote ascuns]
Is what I said unreasonable you stupid douchebag? Would you please not be a *** self centered arrogant twat, and think things through.
We're all angry we can't connect on a stable connection. But it would be wrong to blame the staff, as I've pointed out. You should be angry at whoever is conducting the attack, sad ...
  Topic: Suggestion
Skel

Replies: 129
Views: 19728

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-04-2012, 11:22:43   Subject: Suggestion
[quote ascuns]
Because its out of their control you uninformed douche. Honestly I'm getting tired of idiots like you who have no idea about anything. Cheap excuse my ***, the truth is Freakz is a end-user for the server. They cant do anything server side, they don't host the server in their houses, they're not the ones installing security software server side, so what can they do? What more d ...
  Topic: Some info about Exodus realm
Skel

Replies: 19
Views: 3700

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-04-2012, 20:52:17   Subject: Re: Some info about Exodus realm
[quote ascuns]
Good server, freakz is the leading cata server. Arena working, Lots of Heroic's are working. Flawless bg, GMs.... not sure actually I'd say theyre on 12/24 but I'm not sure since I dont converse with GMs much. Few weeks are abit much, tickets go from moments to hours to days, its really depends. GM's are on once a day at least. But you probably won't be sending a lot of tickets in, content is quality scripted here -.
Right not gateway ...
  Topic: Here is a Funny Story for all.
Skel

Replies: 59
Views: 10776

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-04-2012, 20:47:48   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
[quote ascuns]
LOL, lets now enjoy the silence. As he probably won't come back -
Skel

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-04-2012, 06:37:31   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
[quote ascuns]
Man your obviously some little 8 year old... Honestly you can't fix a sustained ddos attack in one day. The only reason YOU WOULD THINK ITS FIXED, is because the person conducting the attack stops after a day. As they realize the server theyre attacking is obviously shitty and has no effect on their own premium donor market share.
Staff actually have no opinion on the proxy solution, they do not tell you to do it. The only mention about it I've seen from a staff member was "Proxifier is not a solution", forget from whom.. the post is in english ...
Skel

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-04-2012, 22:34:45   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
[quote ascuns]
Dude whats your problem? Noone is talking shit. We're just saying whats what.. Honestly are you from molten or something. Like you said, even they admit freakz is better. The FACT of the matter is theyre still lacking features that are readily available on freakz. And we're glad to hold those things over other servers. Noone is talking them down, theyre all good servers. But the FACT is that freakz has more working, than any of th
Get off your high horse man. And how long have you been here anyway?
Can't play? There are many recreational solutions to connecting? Your just lazy to do your own research.
Give new ...
Skel

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-04-2012, 02:27:46   Subject: Re: answer
[quote ascuns]
Its a donation, and you get rewarded. NOT a trade operation, the items available aren't exclusive donor items. You can get everything through game.
  Topic: How to connect from non-Romanian country during the DDoS attack
Skel

Replies: 31
Views: 27108

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-04-2012, 02:25:31   Subject: How to connect from non-Romanian country during the DDoS attack
[quote ascuns]
Weird how this works. It shouldn't as the ddos targets the server, but I've experienced success with it as well so... yeh weird, but its limited, like I'm kicked a minute after logging in. But the realm alternatives come range from wow1 to wow5, as far as I'm aware.
Still it kicks me almost straight away, compared to a laggy 800-1500ms connection through proxifier. -
  Topic: Connection problems
Skel

Replies: 3
Views: 975

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-04-2012, 21:33:07   Subject: Connection problems
Maybe release a bunch of scripts as well. They havn't been sitting on their asses this entire time. I'm sure they have some things up their sleeves..
Maybe vicious gear for some XD
  Topic: $150k for new hardware? Please read this
Skel

Replies: 21
Views: 4253

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-04-2012, 21:31:06   Subject: $150k for new hardware? Please read this
[quote ascuns]
WTF? Are you honestly blaming GMs for this? Dude bite yourself, do you have any idea how a ddos attack works.... = =. Fix it in one day my ***. It just means they gave up after one day. Freakz has been maliciously targeted in a sustained attack for 2 weeks. Its not like they can fix it like that. FK noobs.
Skel

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-04-2012, 12:56:01   Subject: $150k for new hardware? Please read this
[quote ascuns]
This isn't like most private servers.
  Topic: Voting Bugged now too?!? >.<
Skel

Replies: 4
Views: 865

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-04-2012, 12:42:50   Subject: Voting Bugged now too?!? >.<
[quote ascuns]
? Strange... I did. And every1 in my guild did.. Maybe you didn't vote properly.. -
Jks, just wait a few days it will credit it -. If not send a support ticket after anti-flood is installed
Skel

PostForum: Other   Posted: 16-04-2012, 08:42:57   Subject: $150k for new hardware? Please read this
[quote ascuns]
Good call, but yeah the logs are all there, they'll take care of it in the end.
  Topic: Wow Addons?
Skel

Replies: 6
Views: 1172

PostForum: Other   Posted: 15-04-2012, 08:56:18   Subject: Wow Addons?
Are you enabling them at character selection screen?
Remember its not ingame, nor is it login, its the character select screen where you have to enable them.
Also make sure the addon your using is the direct folder already. ie.
AddOns > Bartender > Bartender files
NOT AddOns > Bartender > Bartender > Bartender files.
If its still failing to show up.. Well send us some more info and we'll be able to help. Otherwise I would suggest a fresh install of wow freakz. You should have stored the files in your HD or something JIC.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next