Pass
2FA

Search found 85 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Shaman] enh shaman stormbringer off hand procs
Skillshot

Replies: 26
Views: 3698

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 21-10-2020, 10:48:36   Subject: [Shaman] enh shaman stormbringer off hand procs
[quote ascuns]
I see that some of my comments which I think clarified what the issue is with actual insights has been removed. Not sure you even took the time to read it.
Neglecting and ignoring is not the best way. ...
Skillshot

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 13-10-2020, 18:48:02   Subject: [Shaman] enh shaman stormbringer off hand procs
[quote ascuns]
It was a half fix, they left the procs in place, but removed the actual effect. So imagine you're winning the lottery way too often but don't actually get the money...
Skillshot

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 11-10-2020, 12:29:29   Subject: [Shaman] enh shaman stormbringer off hand procs
[quote ascuns]
AFAIK, Shammybro has resigned.
Also the story with stormbringer is weird. Initially, a couple of months ago after people started reporting that it's not working as intended and a possible reason was due to offhand attack not proc-ing it - this was reported to the devs, the offhand version wasn't confirmed (we all saw that "famous" video on trello).
After being asked, Quicksand has stepped in, and based on his findings the a ...
Skillshot

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 11-10-2020, 10:03:17   Subject: [Shaman] enh shaman stormbringer off hand procs
[quote ascuns]
Same here, with troll racials and haste set I don't get any procs during BL, and actually run out of maelstrom which is kinda dumb...
Skillshot

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 02-10-2020, 11:12:08   Subject: [Shaman] enh shaman stormbringer off hand procs
This was reported several times, https://forum.wow-freakz.com/DUPLICATE-Shaman-Enhancement-Stormbringer-In-response-to-Ragnarok-s-short-video-on-the-trello-t589631.html
It seems that this version for offhand procs hasn't been confirmed, and afaik there's now no class mod to report it now.
Instead the dev insisted that the issue was different to this, explaining that the attacks that shouldn't proc stormbringer, actually do but you don't get the effect and in fact consuming that proc chance (my understanding is that there's a certain amount of procs you ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Realm First coming!!! Shaman is still dead!
Skillshot

Replies: 7
Views: 551

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-09-2020, 23:36:10   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Realm First coming!!! Shaman is still dead!
[quote ascuns]

No, it's actually valid what was posted. Enhancement was "fixed" in one day, but it's more than 2 months to have this issue addressed.

My guess is that it was always bugged related to the sequence procs/offhand procs - it was just covered by the flametongue overproc, that's why back then no-one experienced it.

Now the devs are probably too busy with other content or just ignore this. (I know for sure, it was promised to being looked into...)
  Topic: [Legendary loot table/BLP] Purified Titan Essence counting as drop/Legendary Loot table
Skillshot

Replies: 13
Views: 1073

PostForum: Other   Posted: 13-09-2020, 09:07:28   Subject: [Legendary loot table/BLP] Purified Titan Essence counting as drop/Legendary Loot table
[quote ascuns]

any probability involved is rng, until there comes BLP - that's the whole point of this posting.

Anyways, it's expansion end, so most likely this will be ignored. So much for feedback questionnaire...
  Topic: [Legendary loot table/BLP] Purified Titan Essence counting as drop/Legendary Loot table
Skillshot

PostForum: Other   Posted: 13-09-2020, 08:52:52   Subject: [Legendary loot table/BLP] Purified Titan Essence counting as drop/Legendary Loot table
To further prove my guessing, this is the situation as of today:
Out of 8 eligible legendaries, there was only one drop (after 5th week)
Content done:
Emissary Chests: 43
Weekly Chest: 6
Argus Chests (Lesser; Greater): 122; 23
Argus Rares: 124
Heroic Dungeons: 144
Broken Shore Rares: 5
Mythic 0 Dungeon Bosses: 19
Mythic + Dungeons: 62
Raid bosses (LFR; Normal; Heroic; Mythic; Non Current Raid): 0; 30; 42; 0; 0
PvP events: 49
War Supplies Caches: 0
Blingtron 6000: 7
Added to these are ~30 relinquished tokens.
P.S.
Probably no so high chance for the first 2 legendaries. The algorithm most definitely counts the Titan essence - https://imgur.com/q73w3me
I would hopefully consider this as a bump.
Skillshot

PostForum: Other   Posted: 31-08-2020, 09:54:19   Subject: [Legendary loot table/BLP] Purified Titan Essence counting as drop/Legendary Loot table
[quote ascuns]
The thing is, helpers or even GMs don't know how exactly the algorithm is coded. Only Devs and Senior GMs have access to that info.
Helpers/Class mods will most likely give you a standard answer about RNG, that's the easiest thing to do and most appropriate for their function.
Just a reminder for the fellow members:
https://imgur.com/q73w3me
Skillshot

PostForum: Other   Posted: 30-08-2020, 16:46:48   Subject: [Legendary loot table/BLP] Purified Titan Essence counting as drop/Legendary Loot table
[quote ascuns]
Not sure what exactly you mean with "WQ", rare mobs from world quest may drop legendaries also the "Emissary Caches (rewarded after completing 4 world quests)" surely do, actually they had a quite big contribution to BLP.
Skillshot

PostForum: Other   Posted: 30-08-2020, 13:04:34   Subject: [Legendary loot table/BLP] Purified Titan Essence counting as drop/Legendary Loot table
Update @ 30-08-2020, 13:04:34

[quote ascuns]
So another situation contributing to my guess. I got 5 here.
Skillshot

PostForum: Other   Posted: 29-08-2020, 21:53:55   Subject: [Legendary loot table/BLP] Purified Titan Essence counting as drop/Legendary Loot table
[quote ascuns]
this is the list.
https://imgur.com/dskKqsU
My only guess is that the legendaries that you buy with titan essence count toward the actual number. Thus, even if you didn't have any legendaries looted but actually bought them - they will make your legendary drop much harder, due to the nature of how the BLP is implemented. 1st and 2nd have the highest chance.
In my case i bought 5 legendary items with "Purified Titan Essence", so my wild guess is that the system "thinks" I'm on my 5th legendary.
This shouldn't happen.
https://www.wowhead.com/legion-legendary-items-guide
https://imgur.com/b69kWV2
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer (In response to Ragnarok's short video on the trello)
Skillshot

Replies: 9
Views: 1018

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-08-2020, 10:00:08   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer (In response to Ragnarok's short video on the trello)
[quote ascuns]
Yes, the shaman class mod has brought some valid points there.
It seems though that the monk class mod has some personal vendetta with enhancement...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer (In response to Ragnarok's short video on the trello)
Skillshot

Replies: 9
Views: 1018

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-08-2020, 08:59:50   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer (In response to Ragnarok's short video on the trello)
[quote ascuns]
The hate, mostly, comes from the people who played arenas, apparently, they got molested by people who played enh, mostly likely got globaled...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Enhancement] Windfury Proc, Stormbringer Proc
Skillshot

Replies: 28
Views: 3681

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-08-2020, 08:57:24   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Shaman][Enhancement] Windfury Proc, Stormbringer Proc
[quote ascuns]
Apparently they cannot (or really don't want to) confirm the off-hand stormbringer report on trello.

Page 1 of 6 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next