User
Pass
2FA

Search found 462 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Burning Plate of the Worldbreaker | Protection Warrior Hidden Artifact Appearance
Solareclipse

Replies: 1
Views: 1783

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-09-2020, 19:38:24   Subject: Burning Plate of the Worldbreaker | Protection Warrior Hidden Artifact Appearance
Just got this hidden artifact appearance today so it works....although I almost lost hope about obtaining it as its a bit glitched. here's what I did:
1. You have to be 110 with artifact knowledge le ...
  Topic: August Lottery??
Solareclipse

Replies: 0
Views: 167

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-09-2020, 14:34:47   Subject: August Lottery??
What was the reward for August lottery?? I got a message that i won the lottery but I have no idea what the prize is as information about it is missing?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Strenght and Stamina Second Rank Flasks Drop Bug
Solareclipse

Replies: 4
Views: 603

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-08-2020, 15:58:39   Subject: [REJECTED] Strenght and Stamina Second Rank Flasks Drop Bug
From what I read somewhere on the forum, you can't queue rdf to get them to drop. You must manually make a group and enter heroic difficulty dungeons in order for patterns to drop from the chests.
  Topic: [REJECTED] cant upgrade my artifact weapon level
Solareclipse

Replies: 5
Views: 512

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-08-2020, 07:28:43   Subject: [REJECTED] cant upgrade my artifact weapon level
This glitch with altar happens to me all the time and I know the solution. If you can't interact with it stand next to it and relog. Once you do relog, you'll be able to use it.
  Topic: Legion Assaults
Solareclipse

Replies: 0
Views: 173

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-08-2020, 15:35:32   Subject: Legion Assaults
Legion Assaults
Bug description: Ever since the 7.3.5 went live, Legion Assaults became messed up. World quests which appear during the Legion Assaults aren't chosen from the pool of all available qu ...
  Topic: Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.
Solareclipse

Replies: 10
Views: 1157

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-08-2020, 09:18:30   Subject: Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.
This problem isn't due to whether items drop or not, it goes deeper. Rare npcs in underbelly do drop items but you can only loot them first time you kill one. Idk why, but after i killed my first rare ...
  Topic: [Underbelly]
Solareclipse

Views: 369

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-08-2020, 08:24:39   Subject: [Underbelly]
While I don't really mind the pvp aspect, I agree that timer on rares should be lower. However, I find one other issue a much more pressing problem. As i was farming hidden appearance for my elemental ...
  Topic: Destruction Warlock articaft appearance BUG
Solareclipse

Replies: 2
Views: 386

PostForum: Other   Posted: 13-08-2020, 15:23:48   Subject: Destruction Warlock articaft appearance BUG
This is similar if not exactly the same problem as this: .
Edit: My bad, on closer look, while its similar in being an appearance selection bug, this isn't related to Hidden Artifact Appearances bug ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Game Breaking Artifact Power Bug Related to Overcharged Stormscale
Solareclipse

Views: 410

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-08-2020, 14:14:09   Subject: [REJECTED] Game Breaking Artifact Power Bug Related to Overcharged Stormscale
Yup, as soon as you hit level 110, your Artifact Knowledge, which multiplies Artifact Power gained, is maxed out to level 55. Even though 630,000,100 Artifact Power may seem a lot, it is actually only ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] No Color Change on Secret Skin Artefact Weapon
Solareclipse

Views: 526

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-08-2020, 14:08:47   Subject: [REJECTED] No Color Change on Secret Skin Artefact Weapon
Happened to me as well, on all of my alts (all 12 classes). The only way it started working for me was when i completed Mage Tower and unlocked new skin, Ever since Ive been able to use 200WQ complete ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] I can't see any other players
Solareclipse

Replies: 8
Views: 639

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-08-2020, 15:03:17   Subject: [REJECTED] I can't see any other players
Try to abandon all quests, exit game, clear cache and unstuck. Then when you log back in, if you still can't see anyone, try to check your quest log and whether another quest is present there. If it i ...
  Topic: [Stormheim] Put It All on Red
Solareclipse

Replies: 3
Views: 651

PostForum: Other   Posted: 10-08-2020, 14:55:42   Subject: [Stormheim] Put It All on Red
Had the same problem when I was trying to kill this npc. My only option was to chain stuns on him and burn him as fast as possible, as once he casts ability, you can't remove charges on it and npc wil ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Tailoring] Pattern: Imbued Silkweave Drape - Rank 3
Solareclipse

Views: 230

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-08-2020, 14:48:01   Subject: [Tailoring] Pattern: Imbued Silkweave Drape - Rank 3

Wowhead link:
Bug description: This pattern should be rare, low drop chance item ~ 1%, however, multiple NPCs have unrealistic and boosted drop chance of 100%.
Proof: Can be easily proven from li ...
  Topic: [Tailoring] Pattern: Imbued Silkweave Flourish - Rank 3
Solareclipse

Views: 352

PostForum: Other   Posted: 04-08-2020, 14:46:28   Subject: [Tailoring] Pattern: Imbued Silkweave Flourish - Rank 3

Wowhead link:
Bug description: This pattern should be rare, low drop chance item ~ 1%, however, multiple NPCs have unrealistic and boosted drop chance of 100%.
Proof: Can be easily proven from li ...
  Topic: [Tailoring] Pattern: Imbued Silkweave Shade - Rank 2
Solareclipse

Views: 290

PostForum: Other   Posted: 04-08-2020, 14:44:45   Subject: [Tailoring] Pattern: Imbued Silkweave Shade - Rank 2

Wowhead link:
Bug description: NPCs outside of Trial of Valor should also drop this pattern.
Proof: Can be easily proven from links provided.

Page 1 of 31 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next