2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Shadowlands Q&A
Starcremer

Replies: 1
Views: 2371

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 13-02-2022, 18:38:33   Subject: Shadowlands Q&A
Will the Legendary ranking system be improved? The System retail has is meant for like big playerbases. Awarding 1 rank per legendary would be better than having to craft 15 legendaries for 1 rank. No ...
  Topic: Shadowlands realm name contest
Starcremer

Replies: 124
Views: 17200

PostForum: Old Events   Posted: 07-02-2022, 01:24:53   Subject: Shadowlands realm name contest
"Ursoc"

Why? It would be nice as a memorial or something since he sacrificed himself in the Afterlives Ardenweald cinematic to save the groves.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Warfront:The Battle for Stromgarde Questline's not working
Starcremer

Replies: 2
Views: 734

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-03-2021, 14:35:37   Subject: [REJECTED] Warfront:The Battle for Stromgarde Questline's not working
bruh you gotta show that the feature is bugged with evidence at proof not a video that explains how to do som shit
  Topic: Backpack
Starcremer

Replies: 10
Views: 911

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 14-01-2021, 17:09:30   Subject: Backpack
This is the greatest suggestion in my opinion, I've like the transmog for a long time too and can't wait till 8.3, can this be added earlier? It doesn't make a difference if it's being added in 8.3 or ...
  Topic: Vote Points convert to Funds
Starcremer

Replies: 4
Views: 514

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 08-01-2021, 22:08:11   Subject: Vote Points convert to Funds
I'd like if there was a function which you could trade-in Vote Points for additional funds. For example: You have 10VP (the daily amount), then you could trade it in for 0,15$ funds in Freakz. This is ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Hostile to own faction
Starcremer

Replies: 5
Views: 1323

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 09-06-2020, 17:21:03   Subject: [FIXED] Hostile to own faction
[quote ascuns]
Well I was Alliance myself and as Aveleen said. I had the cross-faction bug for the horde. Logged out with the bug and in again after 30m (match over). So i got in the world with the buff capable of ki ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Hostile to own faction
Starcremer

Replies: 5
Views: 1323

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 05-06-2020, 19:35:02   Subject: Hostile to own faction
Bug description: I was in arena and i decided to log off. After logging in the arena was done. So i got ported out like always. Seems that I'm bugged now so i can kill my own faction...and they me. Doesn't matter if they have pvp on or not.
Proof: https://img ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Hostile to own faction
Starcremer

Views: 252

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-05-2020, 21:30:02   Subject: Hostile to own faction
Bug description: I was in arena and i decided to log off. After logging in the arena was done. So i got ported out like always. Seems that I'm bugged now so i can kill my own faction...and they me. Doesn't matter if they have pvp on or not.
Proof: https://img ...
  Topic: Horde and Alliance chat
Starcremer

Views: 620

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-03-2020, 02:33:02   Subject: Horde and Alliance chat
Hello there!
I've noticed that when 7.3.5 is released the Horde and Alliance chat are being combined. Isn't this a bad/unwise decision to make? For example if you promote your guild in the chat. Horde players want to join, but they can't. This only makes play ...
  Topic: [SOLVED] WoW stays stuck on connecting screen when logging.
Starcremer

Replies: 11
Views: 3463

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-10-2019, 22:26:01   Subject: [SOLVED] WoW stays stuck on connecting screen when logging.
Thanks for the reply. I've followed your advice, turned firewall off and gave Launcher_Freakz64.exe permission through Firewall but still i've got this bug..
Starcremer

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-10-2019, 22:06:15   Subject: [SOLVED] WoW stays stuck on connecting screen when logging.
Well my internet connection is not the problem. My other devices are running without any problems.. Before this i had problems with the CAS system unable to initialize things... After ive fixed that, i got this bug. I am wondering that the overclock has somet ...
Starcremer

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-10-2019, 21:56:20   Subject: [SOLVED] WoW stays stuck on connecting screen when logging.
It is great to hear i am not the only one. Did you manage to fix it in some way?
Starcremer

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-10-2019, 21:41:13   Subject: [SOLVED] WoW stays stuck on connecting screen when logging.
Today when i tried to login I became stuck on the ''connecting'' screen. I've done everything what I could have done.. flushed DNS, deleted Cache and WTF folder.. I also rebooted the modem and router.
Still stuck on this screen, deleting and downloading the 7 ...

Page 1 of 1