Pass
2FA

Search found 535 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: the mark quest of artifact
Stimulation

Replies: 2
Views: 18

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 27-01-2020, 20:58:05   Subject: the mark quest of artifact
Hello. The part where you need to be approved by Eyir is done by doing /kneel on the platform before her.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: Mission problem.
Stimulation

Views: 33

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 24-01-2020, 10:14:17   Subject: Mission problem.
Hello. No, there is no need to create a new character, you just need to return to the NPC, whose location is supposed to be [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=90255&name=kor-vas-bl ...
  Topic: I need help With artefact Quest !
Stimulation

Views: 25

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 24-01-2020, 10:12:48   Subject: I need help With artefact Quest !
Hello. You must return to Dalaran and wait for the quest-giver to approach you again. If however you deleted the quest which starts the scenario, you must return to the NPC that gives you the scenario ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] [Lining Them Up] Bear Fur
Stimulation

Replies: 1
Views: 18

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 23-01-2020, 22:14:57   Subject: [Lining Them Up] Bear Fur
Character Name: Daymiria
Item Name & ID: [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=127047&name=bear-fur]Bear Fur, 127047
Armory Link: [url=https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/ ...
  Topic: Can't change "Read-Only" in the folder.
Stimulation

Replies: 5
Views: 85

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 18-01-2020, 15:21:03   Subject: Can't change "Read-Only" in the folder.
Hello. Are you sure that it reverts back to being "Read-Only", the folder itself? Once you remove the tick and click Apply, after you open the properties again, it should be a filled box rat ...
  Topic: transfer guild
Stimulation

Replies: 3
Views: 58

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 15-01-2020, 18:32:16   Subject: transfer guild
Hello. Yes, you can migrate your whole guild to our server, and I will provide a screenshot with the requirements that you need to cover. You can also read more on migrations https://i.imgur.com/mOrUZ ...
  Topic: Voting points for transmog....how to get mythic version? No different item number?
Stimulation

Views: 42

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 12-01-2020, 22:34:39   Subject: Voting points for transmog....how to get mythic version? No different item number?
Hello. You may have probably missed it, but we have an option to choose what version of an item you want to purchase, and we have all the versions, including Mythic. However, it will cost you addition ...
  Topic: Migration Rejected Review
Stimulation

Views: 46

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-01-2020, 11:25:32   Subject: Migration Rejected Review
Hello. If it is indeed the case that you have another person on the same IP address that has already migrated to our server, then you must post proof of that in your migration request and explain ther ...
  Topic: Is Druid Guardian worst tank?
Stimulation

Views: 54

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 12-01-2020, 11:24:01   Subject: Is Druid Guardian worst tank?
Hello. First of all, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and each tanking class has its own unique playstyle. I've personally had both a Paladin and a Death Knight tanks, I like them, but curre ...
  Topic: Leveling 100-110
Stimulation

Views: 90

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 11-01-2020, 16:34:34   Subject: Leveling 100-110
Hello. There is no 'spot' that everyone goes to level up to 110 quickly. The fastest way, considering the experience rates, is to do the storylines of the zones. I think that 2 or maximum 3 completed ...
  Topic: Untick data folder
Stimulation

Replies: 6
Views: 88

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 08-01-2020, 15:54:53   Subject: Untick data folder
If it is damaged, you can try to fix it with the solutions in our website, or you can just download a new client and launcher.
Greetings,
Stimulation
  Topic: Untick data folder
Stimulation

Replies: 6
Views: 88

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 08-01-2020, 13:42:18   Subject: Untick data folder
Hello. In order to save the 'Read-Only' off on the folder, you need to remove the tick entirely so that the box is empty, then click on Apply and then Ok. After that if you check the properties of the ...
  Topic: Error with installing the launcher client
Stimulation

Views: 53

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 08-01-2020, 10:01:07   Subject: Error with installing the launcher client
Hello. I have a solution on my mind, but I am not sure that it will work. Try to install the client and launcher in a folder where you have all the rights, i.e. no restrictions. Usually in some folder ...
  Topic: Settings don't get saved everytime i exit the game
Stimulation

Views: 54

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 08-01-2020, 09:58:51   Subject: Settings don't get saved everytime i exit the game
Hello. I personally used to have this problem in the beginning when I started playing, and I can suggest you try one of these options in order to fix your problem:
- this can happen if you're using t ...
  Topic: Priest artifact quest
Stimulation

Views: 58

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 05-01-2020, 11:28:07   Subject: Priest artifact quest
You must find the NPC that teleports you to the scenario and enter it again, or if you have abandoned the quest, you must retake it.
Greetings,
Stimulation

Page 1 of 36 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36  Next