Pass
2FA

Search found 9 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Tortollan Seekers WQ
Strepsils

Replies: 5
Views: 652

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-01-2021, 14:06:46   Subject: Tortollan Seekers WQ
[quote ascuns]
Thanks mate. That's what I was looking for. Completely forgot that yesterday I've done a bit of WQ's for Artifact Power and it means that they've been already done with Tortollan Seekers.
Thanks agai ...
Strepsils

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-01-2021, 14:02:52   Subject: Tortollan Seekers WQ
[quote ascuns]
I did it as well. Kul Tiras was the zone where I've done the first 2 and there's nothing left. Tried deleting cache, relog, unstuck and nothing happened.
Strepsils

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-01-2021, 13:45:48   Subject: Tortollan Seekers WQ
Hi there.
I went online today to do my WQ and apparently I had only 2 WQ with Tortollan Seekers and there's nothing else to do, at least 1 so I can complete my WQ today.
Is there a bug or something as I didn't had any issues with the other factions.
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/wLjqSHN.jpg
Thank you!
  Topic: Access to all transmogrification.
Strepsils

Replies: 2
Views: 381

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 11-01-2021, 11:43:52   Subject: Access to all transmogrification.
Transmogrification works with cloth - cloth, mail - mail, plate - plate. It never worked with cloth - plate or leather - cloth. This is due the fact that each class has it's own type of appearance. What you ask is like can a mage wear plate items? Obviously not.
  Topic: Launcher not working anymore
Strepsils

Views: 409

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-01-2021, 11:30:23   Subject: Launcher not working anymore
Hi mate,
Have you tried deleting the cache/data folder from World of Warcraft Folder? Keep in mind that Data folder will reset everything back to normal and you will have to reconfigure your graphics, resolution, keybinds etc.
Looking forward speaking with you!
  Topic: BFA World Quest Unlock through donation
Strepsils

Views: 674

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 09-01-2021, 10:18:00   Subject: BFA World Quest Unlock through donation
[quote ascuns]
Thank you for your help!
I'll follow your advice.
  Topic: BFA World Quest Unlock through donation
Strepsils

Views: 674

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 09-01-2021, 00:09:37   Subject: BFA World Quest Unlock through donation
Good evening folks,
Sorry again to bother but I have another dumb question. On my main character one of the donations was to unlock BFA World Quests which worked completely fine and they came up on MAP without any issues. I've made my alt character and when I tried to donate again it says that I cannot do that because I have it already. I said, alright, fair enough, but why th ...
  Topic: Donation issue
Strepsils

Replies: 1
Views: 396

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 08-01-2021, 17:29:28   Subject: Donation issue
Good afternoon everyone,
I just used my donation today to get 2 profession skills(Alchemy and Herb Gathering) and a toy. It was obviously this morning, 5-10 minutes before restarting the server. I was offline off my character and I did the donation. The problem occurred after when I went online on my character and I found that there's nothing on my profession skills and also t ...
  Topic: Pony Zone - 2012 (10 years later)
Strepsils

Replies: 1516
Views: 169578

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-01-2021, 12:37:10   Subject: Pony Zone - 2012 (10 years later)
Sarbatori Fericite tuturor!
Mama, ce vremuri, de cand n-am mai intrat pe Pony Zone... Pacat ca nu mai reusesc sa recuperez contul vechi ..

Page 1 of 1