Pass
2FA

Search found 49 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [2v2][3v3][a] Lf dps for raiting
Taelan

Replies: 5
Views: 2231

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-03-2016, 16:12:48   Subject: [2v2][3v3][a] Lf dps for raiting
We can try FPS if you want (Feral/Shadow Priest/Resto Shaman).
I don't know any ferals though.
https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/oblak
  Topic: Transmog contest - Third edition #3 [Results]
Taelan

Replies: 79
Views: 19561

PostForum: Old Events   Posted: 20-03-2016, 11:39:13   Subject: Transmog contest - Third edition #3 [Results]
Name (InGame): Oblak
Character race/class: Nightelf Priest
Your Transmog (costume) name: Fallen Angel
Screenshot/photos (min 2/max 4): http://imgur.com/a/vw5bi
  Topic: The Ultimate Assassination Rogue PvE Guide
Taelan

Replies: 6
Views: 17426

PostForum: Cataclysm   Posted: 13-08-2014, 20:10:15   Subject: The Ultimate Assassination Rogue PvE Guide
Added more information and visual improvements.
I will continue doing the same over time when I decide I should include something that is vital to know ; Planning to add in-depth guides for each indi ...
  Topic: Post your Application here.
Taelan

Replies: 160
Views: 36451

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-08-2014, 17:05:54   Subject: Post your Application here.
Personal Info
=============
English Level http://i58.tinypic.com/2gtanft.png
Combat:
http://i58.tinypic.com/4l0ldw.png

Screenshot of yo ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Dragon Soul] Cluster Clutch
Taelan

Replies: 22
Views: 5246

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 13-07-2014, 22:39:37   Subject: [FIXED] [Dragon Soul] Cluster Clutch
[quote ascuns]
There should be a chance to drop 3, not only 2 clusters in 25 man raids.
The default range of shadow gems gained from a cluster should be 3-9.
Taelan

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 11-07-2014, 21:42:24   Subject: [FIXED] [Dragon Soul] Cluster Clutch
[quote ascuns]
I'm going against my word here, but so did you.
Are you pretending to be stupid on purpose or what ?
You put EXACTLY 30% drop rate on all of the bosses, no matter what mode they are. You DIDN'T fix the amount of shadows gems dropped from a cluster, and they still remain 3-4 per cluster. Not to mention that the 25n bos ...
Taelan

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 06-07-2014, 23:07:13   Subject: [FIXED] [Dragon Soul] Cluster Clutch
[quote ascuns]
Since the "freakz" version of Zon isn't entirely the same as the one in the Youtube guides, thus making it difficult for begginers to tank.
Why 8 bosses a week ? Wouldn't you be able to kill a total of 32 bosses (combined hc and normal) , even with 30% drop rate, it would still be better considering its 3-9.
My math skills are questionable, but I'm not pulling these numbers out my ***.
You are trying to level the playingfiel ...
Taelan

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 06-07-2014, 20:05:17   Subject: [FIXED] [Dragon Soul] Cluster Clutch
We all brought up valid arguements, yet they are ignoring this problem. Can we get a response from a staff member ?
Taelan

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 05-07-2014, 11:18:36   Subject: [FIXED] [Dragon Soul] Cluster Clutch
Zohl \ Zohll
  Topic: What's the deal with the handicapped version of "Cluster Clutch" ?
Taelan

Replies: 3
Views: 1005

PostForum: Other   Posted: 04-07-2014, 22:50:52   Subject: What's the deal with the handicapped version of "Cluster Clu
http://i62.tinypic.com/67igsl.png
At first glance, when I noticed that this quest was added, I immediately though that it will be messed up and frustratingly unbalanced and to my dismay, I was right.
Let's disect the issue and discuss it piece by piece
1) Why don't the Heroic versions of the bosses drop any clusters ? And don't you give me that bullshit excuse "that's how it is on retail", because it's not. The people running the server showed numerous times that their aim is to create a blizz-like experience, then why is the server shooting itself in the foot by doing this ?
2) The amount of Shadow ...
  Topic: more raids and rdf and bg
Taelan

Replies: 125
Views: 19047

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-06-2014, 18:08:28   Subject: more raids and rdf and bg
[quote ascuns]
If you are saying that I don't know jack shit about PvE, you are downright wrong. True, I may not playing PvE that often since the new patch came, but I cleared everything in BWD 25 hc back in the days with my old guild, therefore, your arguement is invalid.

[quote ascuns]
Got 2,1k playing as double rogue, I was assassination and my friend was combat, and we didn't even break a sweat, not to mention the hours I've put in on Arena Tournament. So again, invalid arguement
[quote="Mofuu"][quote="Taelan"]
[quote ascuns]

Thank you, for actually giving constructive criticism to my statement, rather than blindly raging and hating like the mentally-ill individuals, who I quoted above.
Your post gave me something to think about. I didn' ...
  Topic: more raids and rdf and bg
Taelan

Replies: 125
Views: 19047

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-06-2014, 09:35:56   Subject: more raids and rdf and bg
[quote ascuns]
This is getting a bit off-topic, but can you please define "skilled" ? I don't see how skill is relevant to PvE, since you already know the pre-determined rotation of the boss, not to mention that it gets even more simple if you have addons such as DBM. The only thing you need to do HCs is the proper gear and a brain in order to perform the simple actions which are displayed on the center of your screen with giant red letters. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that everyone who does PvE is a skill-less scrub, I'm just saying that the amount of skill required to do HCs is not even comparable to the amount of skill required to be successful in any sort of PvP (except if you are playing a mage/hunter)
Moving on to the main topic of the thread.
Horde and Alliance doing BGs together: Arena-Tournament has this implemented and it honestly feels akward as shit. When I play as my Alliance characters ...
  Topic: Amazng Mage Skillz on Wow Freakz
Taelan

Replies: 10
Views: 1771

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-06-2014, 08:44:41   Subject: Amazng Mage Skillz on Wow Freakz
[quote ascuns]
This video is obviously a joke, so you shouldn't take it seriously.
  Topic: Gearing-up Issue & Raid Finder
Taelan

Replies: 119
Views: 41281

PostForum: Old Announcements   Posted: 09-06-2014, 12:21:14   Subject: Gearing-up Issue & Raid Finder
Is it possible to receive a certain item twice ? Because that would suck.
  Topic: Conquest > Valor(New)
Taelan

Replies: 3
Views: 779

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-05-2014, 19:41:45   Subject: Re: Conquest > Valor(New)
I don't see how trading 2000 conquest points for 250 valor points makes sense. Do we really need it ? No, granted that you already can get your Valor weekly cap without doing a single raid by completing a random dungeon each day; 7 days x 150=1050 valor . But sometimes its kind of hard to complete these daily dungeons if you are with a group of people who have an ilvl of 360 and don't know the tactics for any of the bosses. It would make more sense to add an exchange similiar to 300 conquest for 150 valor so you can avoid doing the daily random dungeon, which is still pretty stupid.

Page 1 of 4 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next