Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Game won't start. Stay as a "background process" in Task Manager
ThatOtherDude

Replies: 6
Views: 2048

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-05-2020, 11:40:01   Subject: Game won't start. Stay as a "background process" in Task Manager
Thanks! That actually worked for me too!
ThatOtherDude

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-05-2020, 04:08:15   Subject: Game won't start. Stay as a "background process" in Task Manager
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10z815U8DdUEeyitxXxg5Wt1NkPwRcFBV/view?usp=sharing
If it matters, it looks like error reports were also recorded should I send those as well?
ThatOtherDude

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-05-2020, 10:23:42   Subject: Game won't start. Stay as a "background process" in Task Manager
I was able to run the game with no issue a few weeks ago. Then starting last week I was having issues launching the game. I would click the freakz launcher and have to wait between 5-10 minutes before ...
  Topic: Data folder won't uncheck Read-only
ThatOtherDude

Replies: 10
Views: 2859

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-06-2017, 10:18:58   Subject: Data folder won't uncheck Read-only
I put the new launcher into the folder and when pressed the first time I got the CAS error so I did the uncheck solution but that didn't work. I tried some of the other stuff like downloading the new ...
ThatOtherDude

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-06-2017, 10:12:10   Subject: Data folder won't uncheck Read-only
Because the game won't launch at all. I've looked through your post regarding the Legion client and the issue I was having falls under the CAS error that can be solved by unchecking the Read-only attr ...
ThatOtherDude

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-06-2017, 04:10:33   Subject: Data folder won't uncheck Read-only
Yes, my issue is as taz140789 describes. My computer isn't unchecking the Read-only attribute of the data folder
ThatOtherDude

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-06-2017, 15:29:44   Subject: Data folder won't uncheck Read-only
I've been looking for a solution all over the net but couldn't find anything. I've tried restarting my computer and making myself the only admin. Disabling and enabling inheritance. I don't know how t ...

Page 1 of 1