Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Commander of Argus achievement transmog appearances
TheMaster0017

Replies: 6
Views: 641

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 01:15:12   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Commander of Argus achievement transmog appearances
Yes, i can confirme that. I have unlocked that achievement with my Demon Hunter and now i have only one-handed swords transmog. I hope devs take care of this bug, because i love lightforged arsenale.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Wardens Emissary WQ counter doesn't go towards
TheMaster0017

Replies: 0
Views: 208

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-07-2019, 22:29:50   Subject: Wardens Emissary WQ counter doesn't go towards
Bug description: As the title says, my wardens emissary wq counter is stucked at 3/4. I already did all of following things:
1) Reload/Relog;
2) Deleted my cache folder;
3) Reduced the number of qu ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Halls of Valor] Mythic+ Keystone bug
TheMaster0017

Replies: 3
Views: 358

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-07-2019, 14:40:13   Subject: [REJECTED] [Halls of Valor] Mythic+ Keystone bug
I'm trying to gearing up, but if this is a known issue (server fault not mine) why they don't should restore keys?
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Halls of Valor] Mythic+ Keystone bug
TheMaster0017

Replies: 3
Views: 358

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-07-2019, 11:36:22   Subject: [Halls of Valor] Mythic+ Keystone bug
WoW Freakz link: N/A
Bug description: As I said in my ticket, but i presume nobody responded (just a premade system message), during a fight in Halls of Valor Mythic 5 on the stairs bring you to the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Gnomeregan] Endgineer Omegaplugg doesn't work properly
TheMaster0017

Replies: 0
Views: 209

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-06-2019, 15:06:26   Subject: [Gnomeregan] Endgineer Omegaplugg doesn't work properly
This fight should be like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAag0kDDQ6k

The boss, instead, spams all its abilities too quickly and doesn't give any time interval to avoid them. Furthermore, u ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Black Temple] Boss Reliquary of Souls disappeared after kill
TheMaster0017

Replies: 1
Views: 243

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-06-2019, 17:30:13   Subject: [Black Temple] Boss Reliquary of Souls disappeared after kill
Hi all!
I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but i think it's correct.
As the title says, i just started Black Temple raid with my DK and when i reached Reliquary of Souls boss i ...

Page 1 of 1