Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Argus the Unamaker loot
Tkm

Replies: 2
Views: 410

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-10-2020, 14:30:47   Subject: Argus the Unamaker loot
Hello!
Not sure about the Scythe of the Unmaker, but Aman'thul around 0.5% and less!
Best Regards!
  Topic: Freakz bug priority
Tkm

Replies: 4
Views: 324

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-10-2020, 22:29:40   Subject: Freakz bug priority
Greetings!
You can always use the suggestion forum if you think that there's something has to be changed, but I believe that Developers / GMs / Class Mods / Helpers are well experienced and skilled ...
  Topic: Nooby questions
Tkm

Views: 239

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-10-2020, 13:07:32   Subject: Nooby questions
Hello Wildheals,

First of all I'd like to tell you that this is Tutorials made by forum users General zone, not the place where u can discuss or ask for questions.

You should have posted your qu ...
  Topic: Vote points ?
Tkm

Views: 280

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-10-2020, 16:25:15   Subject: Vote points ?
Hello Iamdz,

Please visit https://forum.wow-freakz.com/EN-Guide-How-to-Vote-t592280.html for more information.

Voting system is working perfectly but you must follow the steps.

Best Regards!
  Topic: death gate d/c
Tkm

Views: 278

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-10-2020, 18:21:56   Subject: death gate d/c
Hello Alucard,
I also have it sometimes, but not getting it very often.
I would recommend you to post it @ https://forum.wow-freakz.com/PENDING-Class-spells-talents-f5550.html
With a proof.. A vid ...
  Topic: Cross-faction parities
Tkm

Views: 535

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-10-2020, 18:14:30   Subject: Cross-faction parities
Hello Marmeros,

I tottaly agree with you but, this is a General Discussion PvP section,
I'd recommend you to post your suggestion @ https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Suggestions-f5576.html

So the sta ...
  Topic: Imbued Silkweaved Bag
Tkm

Views: 295

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-10-2020, 18:05:32   Subject: Imbued Silkweaved Bag
[quote ascuns]
Most welcome bro, yeah hope it gets fixed.
  Topic: Imbued Silkweaved Bag
Tkm

Views: 295

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-10-2020, 19:13:54   Subject: Imbued Silkweaved Bag
Greetings!
You should get the recipe once you return the quest, so, if you haven't get it yet even after returning the quest I suggest you open an in game ticket and GMs will look into it, so they can be sure that you've done everything right and will get mor ...
  Topic: invalid code during registration
Tkm

Views: 305

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-10-2020, 18:03:19   Subject: invalid code during registration
Hello Ferrethead,
Please ask your friend to register via another browser.
Kind Regards!
  Topic: Arena Abuse
Tkm

Replies: 14
Views: 1380

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-10-2020, 22:53:58   Subject: Arena Abuse
[quote ascuns]
well, as you can see they recently listened to a suggestion about the arena pvp rewards, and as promised major fixes incoming, INCOMING, they haven't really announced or said what will they include, you just have to be patient and see what are they going to do ...
  Topic: Suggestions regarding the current state of the PvP
Tkm

Replies: 1
Views: 465

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-10-2020, 18:48:58   Subject: Suggestions regarding the current state of the PvP
Tottaly agree, specially with the disconnect-deserter issue, it's really annoying and making people give up on PvP.
  Topic: Taeshalach cannot be equipped upon loot
Tkm

Views: 332

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-10-2020, 08:02:35   Subject: Taeshalach cannot be equipped upon loot
Hi there,

First of all, Devs are taking care of Taeshalach it has been reported and it's a matter of time until it fixed.

2nd, GameMasters aren't responsible to fix bugged issues it's a Developer's job.

3rd, its not the right place to report a bug.
When you suspect a bug you can report it here:
https://forum.wow-fr ...
  Topic: The voting system is not working for me
Tkm

Replies: 6
Views: 765

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-10-2020, 21:44:03   Subject: The voting system is not working for me
I'll describe in here how to vote step by step:

1) Go to Wow-freakz.com > Vote > Click on the first image Gtop100 > Wait for the Verification it is a picture that u have to rotate > Click on Verify and then when you rotate it, click on Done > Click on Vote for WoW-Freakz - Legion and instant 90 MoP, you ...

Page 1 of 1