Pass
2FA

Search found 81 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [shaman] Earth Elemental
Tzelanit

Replies: 2
Views: 119

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 01-05-2020, 07:47:03   Subject: [shaman] Earth Elemental
I've also had this issue. The elemental just auto-attacks for poor damage, making it effectively worthless.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Tirisfal Glades] Artifact Quest - Void Elf Priest Can't Select Weapon
Tzelanit

Replies: 5
Views: 89

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-05-2020, 07:42:23   Subject: [REJECTED] [Tirisfal Glades] Artifact Quest - Void Elf Priest Can't Select Weapon
Just select the only option that's available, and once it's in your quest log, switch your spec and proceed. You get all of the artifacts for your class just doing the one available artifact quest.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Timeworn Heirloom Armor Casing not properly applying to certain items.
Tzelanit

Replies: 1
Views: 32

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-04-2020, 06:59:00   Subject: Timeworn Heirloom Armor Casing not properly applying to certain items.
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=122340&name=timeworn-heirloom-armor-casing
Bug description: Applying the 90 to 100 heirloom upgrade for Captain Sander's Retu ...
  Topic: Transmog voting point costs on unobtainable items.
Tzelanit

Views: 95

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 02-04-2020, 08:37:50   Subject: Transmog voting point costs on unobtainable items.
Just a lil bump because I feel like this is a fair and simple request that would take 1 person 1 afternoon to complete that would benefit a lot of people.
  Topic: Transmog voting point costs on unobtainable items.
Tzelanit

Views: 95

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 12-02-2020, 09:12:53   Subject: Transmog voting point costs on unobtainable items.
Good Evening!
I absolutely love that we can buy transmog gear from the vote shop, but I've noticed a bit of an issue.
There are some transmogs in the game that are unobtainable due to some of the ol ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Dargrul-abilitie molten crash
Tzelanit

Replies: 4
Views: 238

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-10-2019, 07:51:16   Subject: [REJECTED] Dargrul-abilitie molten crash
"After Landslide, The Underking swings Khaz'goroth and causes the ground to erupt from under his current target, inflicting X Nature damage.
Tanks not using their active mitigation suffer an *** ...
  Topic: [Warlock Class Order Hall] Training dummies not working properly
Tzelanit

Views: 138

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-10-2019, 08:12:18   Subject: [Warlock Class Order Hall] Training dummies not working properly
Confirmed on my Warlock, and also on my Mage who sees target dummies reset constantly. Arcane Missiles won't even fire on these targets since it engages the target first before the projectile lands, c ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact Weapon and Light's Heart: Tint 3 not unlocked
Tzelanit

Views: 290

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-09-2019, 15:14:41   Subject: [REJECTED] Artifact Weapon and Light's Heart: Tint 3 not unlocked
Tint 3
Requirement: Recover Light's Heart and bring it to the safety of your Class Hall.
Acquisition: This requires you to complete the following quest chain: A Falling Star, Bringer of the Light, Light's Charge
Difficult ...
Tzelanit

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-09-2019, 07:24:20   Subject: [REJECTED] Artifact Weapon and Light's Heart: Tint 3 not unlocked
[quote ascuns]
Guess I'm sorta glad that it's not just me, lol. Was starting to think I had gone crazy.
Tzelanit

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-09-2019, 20:54:42   Subject: Artifact Weapon and Light's Heart: Tint 3 not unlocked
WoW Freakz link: N/A
Bug description: I did the quests to unlock Tint 3 for my artifact weapon: Recover Light's Heart and return it to the safety of your Order Hall, but the tint is not unlocked. I submitted 2 tickets in game. The first, I was advised to exit the game, disable my add-ons, and then clear my cache. I di ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Discipline] Light's Wrath and Overloaded with Light
Tzelanit

Replies: 3
Views: 157

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-09-2019, 02:49:12   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Discipline] Light's Wrath and Overloaded with Light
It's still nice to have in world content and in PvP. Also, there are some world bosses where it would come in handy.
But besides that, it's still a bug and it's worth reporting.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Discipline] Light's Wrath and Overloaded with Light
Tzelanit

Replies: 3
Views: 157

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-09-2019, 21:55:52   Subject: [Priest][Discipline] Light's Wrath and Overloaded with Light
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=223166&&name=overloaded-with-light
Bug description: Does not proc.
Proof: It just doesn't proc, and it has already been confirmed by a mod that the proc rate is currently set at 0/ppm.
As it's been 6 months since it's been addressed after be ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Sentinax looting bug
Tzelanit

Views: 170

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-08-2019, 16:41:38   Subject: [REJECTED] Sentinax looting bug
Your post is likely being ignored/deleted because this isn't a bug report. This is more of a suggestion or a complaint.
Following the suggested bug report template may get you better results.
Also, this issue has been reported a few times, so it's likely going to be regarded as a duplicate.
I'd recommend searching ...
  Topic: [Word Quests][ Assault ] Not showing on the map for one of my cars
Tzelanit

Replies: 29
Views: 1662

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-05-2019, 06:02:19   Subject: [Word Quests][ Assault ] Not showing on the map for one of my cars
There have been issues in the past where having a full quest log will have an impact on what spawns for world quests.
If you're at 25/25 quests, drop a few and see if that solves the problem.
  Topic: Game Launch Errors
Tzelanit

Views: 328

PostForum: Launcher / starting errors / discussions   Posted: 06-02-2019, 21:02:21   Subject: Game Launch Errors
And now the game is launching on its own anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 HOURS later after it has an error stating that the process couldn't start.
Nothing on my PC should execute outside of a reasonable timeframe without authorization. 3 HOURS after I attempted to launch, it decided to fire up.
No need to reply to thi ...

Page 1 of 6 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next