Pass
2FA

Search found 88 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Kyrian][Sanctum] Step of Faith
Tzelanit

Replies: 1
Views: 363

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 09-09-2022, 07:06:37   Subject: [Kyrian][Sanctum] Step of Faith
Just chiming in here over 6 months later to say that it has nothing to do with your covenant change, as my Kyrian characters don't benefit from any step of that particular upgrade as well.
The compan ...
  Topic: PVP bugs not being addressed = dead PVP
Tzelanit

Replies: 4
Views: 485

PostForum: Class spells / talents   Posted: 06-09-2022, 08:44:08   Subject: Re: PVP bugs not being addressed = dead PVP
You've seen the state of the server in the last 3 years and continued to donate to the tune of $7000, and you're just now realizing that there's an issue?
You didn't think that there was a problem wh ...
  Topic: [Shaman][Elemental] Primal Elementalist not working with Deeptremor Stone legendary power.
Tzelanit

Replies: 0
Views: 150

PostForum: Class spells / talents   Posted: 04-09-2022, 21:16:20   Subject: [Shaman][Elemental] Primal Elementalist not working with Deeptremor Stone legendary power.
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=117013
Character name: Folvax
Bug description: When using the Earth Elemental spawned by the Primal Elementalist talent, the Deeptr ...
  Topic: Vote points not being tallied.
Tzelanit

Replies: 2
Views: 193

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-06-2020, 15:50:02   Subject: Vote points not being tallied.
I've been on this server for almost two years and have consistently voted for this server in order to receive vote points to buy things with.
Vote points haven't been calculated and updated since 06/ ...
  Topic: [Priest][Discipline] Hidden Artifact Appearence
Tzelanit

Views: 504

PostForum: Other   Posted: 24-06-2020, 07:31:57   Subject: Re: [Priest][Discipline] Hidden Artifact Appearence
[quote ascuns]
I gave up on this a few months back for the same reasons. It's never seemed like a priority since people tend to prefer Holy over Disc. -
  Topic: [REJECTED] [The Broken Shore] The Mage Tower
Tzelanit

Replies: 3
Views: 781

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-06-2020, 06:55:13   Subject: [REJECTED] [The Broken Shore] The Mage Tower
[quote ascuns]
"The Mage Tower" quest is a part of "Begin Construction" quests to complete The Mage Tower, The Command Center, and The Nether Disruptor.
Once those are completed, you get the "Defending the Broken Isles" quest, which leads into ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [The Broken Shore] The Mage Tower
Tzelanit

Replies: 3
Views: 781

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-06-2020, 22:10:17   Subject: [The Broken Shore] The Mage Tower
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46772&name=the-mage-tower
Bug description: One of my characters, Garua, has a broken quest chain on The Broken Shore, specifically "The Mage Tower." I'm unable to complete construction of The Mage Tower, and the quest is no longer in my l ...
  Topic: [shaman] Earth Elemental
Tzelanit

Views: 692

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 01-05-2020, 07:47:03   Subject: [shaman] Earth Elemental
I've also had this issue. The elemental just auto-attacks for poor damage, making it effectively worthless.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Tirisfal Glades] Artifact Quest - Void Elf Priest Can't Select Weapon
Tzelanit

Replies: 5
Views: 405

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-05-2020, 07:42:23   Subject: [REJECTED] [Tirisfal Glades] Artifact Quest - Void Elf Priest Can't Select Weapon
Just select the only option that's available, and once it's in your quest log, switch your spec and proceed. You get all of the artifacts for your class just doing the one available artifact quest.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Timeworn Heirloom Armor Casing not properly applying to certain items.
Tzelanit

Views: 225

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-04-2020, 06:59:00   Subject: Timeworn Heirloom Armor Casing not properly applying to certain items.
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=122340&name=timeworn-heirloom-armor-casing
Bug description: Applying the 90 to 100 heirloom upgrade for Captain Sander's Returned Band and Admiral Taylor's Loyalty Ring does not work. Visually, it will show that the upgrade in the heirloom tab c ...
  Topic: Transmog voting point costs on unobtainable items.
Tzelanit

Views: 298

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-04-2020, 08:37:50   Subject: Transmog voting point costs on unobtainable items.
Just a lil bump because I feel like this is a fair and simple request that would take 1 person 1 afternoon to complete that would benefit a lot of people.
  Topic: Transmog voting point costs on unobtainable items.
Tzelanit

Views: 298

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-02-2020, 09:12:53   Subject: Transmog voting point costs on unobtainable items.
Good Evening!
I absolutely love that we can buy transmog gear from the vote shop, but I've noticed a bit of an issue.
There are some transmogs in the game that are unobtainable due to some of the old raid content being buggy.
Some bosses don't spawn or prematurely despawn. Others sometimes have empty loot tables or ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Dargrul-abilitie molten crash
Tzelanit

Replies: 4
Views: 668

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-10-2019, 07:51:16   Subject: [REJECTED] Dargrul-abilitie molten crash
"After Landslide, The Underking swings Khaz'goroth and causes the ground to erupt from under his current target, inflicting X Nature damage.
Tanks not using their active mitigation suffer an ***additional*** X Nature damage and are knocked back."
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=200732/molten-crash
It's suppo ...
  Topic: [Warlock Class Order Hall] Training dummies not working properly
Tzelanit

Views: 290

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-10-2019, 08:12:18   Subject: [Warlock Class Order Hall] Training dummies not working properly
Confirmed on my Warlock, and also on my Mage who sees target dummies reset constantly. Arcane Missiles won't even fire on these targets since it engages the target first before the projectile lands, causing every hit to effectively reset and do a hard evade without an evade message.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact Weapon and Light's Heart: Tint 3 not unlocked
Tzelanit

Replies: 5
Views: 843

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-09-2019, 15:14:41   Subject: [REJECTED] Artifact Weapon and Light's Heart: Tint 3 not unlocked
Tint 3
Requirement: Recover Light's Heart and bring it to the safety of your Class Hall.
Acquisition: This requires you to complete the following quest chain: A Falling Star, Bringer of the Light, Light's Charge
Difficulty: Easy, requires questing and the early part of the Class Campaign.

Page 1 of 6 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next