Pass
2FA

Search found 20 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Malkorok
Vacaul

Replies: 122
Views: 33610

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-05-2017, 10:48:51   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Malkorok
1.If you go near the edge of the pools they will still explode u have to go right in the middle.
2.Healing is delayed?! I played as guardian druid and everything was ok, but while playing resto my re ...
  Topic: [Multiple][Tank] Vengeance
Vacaul

Replies: 19
Views: 6305

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 28-05-2017, 21:10:45   Subject: [Multiple][Tank] Vengeance
Still waiting for a fix it's clear there is a problem with vengeance.
  Topic: [Druid][Balance] Moonfire/Sunfire extend dots, snapshot
Vacaul

Replies: 10
Views: 3159

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 14-05-2017, 17:55:50   Subject: [Druid][Balance] Moonfire/Sunfire extend dots, snapshot
It is also the same with feral druids ferocious bite refresh on rip
  Topic: [Druid][Balance] Moonfire/Sunfire extend dots, snapshot
Vacaul

Replies: 10
Views: 3159

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 14-05-2017, 15:47:43   Subject: [Druid][Balance] Moonfire/Sunfire extend dots, snapshot
Yep, most DoTs on Freakz are like that for some reason.
This bug is a real pain for very geared druids who get a lot of starsurge porcs and can make the dots longer and longer.
  Topic: [5.4.8] Feral Druid Discussion
Vacaul

Replies: 3
Views: 3094

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-05-2017, 13:12:03   Subject: [5.4.8] Feral Druid Discussion
Feral right now is really bad, bugs reported aren't geting fixed you can do more DPS with HoTW than with Dream of Cenarius...
Feral was top 1 meele dps on MoP, on this server its the worst dps even w ...
  Topic: Siege of Orgrimmar 10 Heroic Speedrun
Vacaul

Replies: 41
Views: 17593

PostForum: Old Events   Posted: 17-04-2017, 20:03:57   Subject: Siege of Orgrimmar 10 Heroic Speedrun
[quote ascuns]
I wonder how the rewards work then, do all players get a reward or just 10?
  Topic: Siege of Orgrimmar 10 Heroic Speedrun
Vacaul

Replies: 41
Views: 17593

PostForum: Old Events   Posted: 17-04-2017, 16:32:52   Subject: Intrebare
Trebuie sa fie aceasi 10 oameni sau pot sa fie mai multi?
De exemplu la immerseus ai un healer apoi la iron intra inca un healer si iese un dps?
Daca e permis toti cei care au participat primesc reward sau doar 10 la alegere?
  Topic: Feedback on the easter quest chain
Vacaul

Replies: 3
Views: 1091

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-04-2017, 12:05:37   Subject: Feedback on the easter quest chain
Hello,
The easter quest qhain has a quest where you have to kill immerseus.
What this did is people queuing for lfr first wing and leaving after first boss.
So pretty much it is impossibile to have a full lfr run because 6-7 people leave each time after fir ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Malygos Despawned with items
Vacaul

Replies: 1
Views: 322

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 11-03-2017, 18:57:42   Subject: Malygos Despawned with items
Character Name: Vacaul
Item Name & ID: Black Ice & 40497
Armory Link: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/vacaul
Details: (optional) Hello I killed Malygos for Black Ice it droped and than the boss despawned and I couldn't take the items i ma ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] rune of re-origination bug
Vacaul

Replies: 9
Views: 2358

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 18-02-2017, 21:53:57   Subject: [REJECTED] rune of re-origination bug
Cand itemul procuie ia bufu de mastery!
Adica pierzi 3000 mastery care e FOARTE mult DPS pentru Feral!
Am patit si inainte sa fie dezactivata nu e de la ultimele modificari!
When the item procs it cancels any mastery buffs!
So you lose 3000 mastery which i ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] rune of re-origination bug
Vacaul

Replies: 9
Views: 2358

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 01-02-2017, 23:47:41   Subject: [REJECTED] rune of re-origination bug
This item doesn't proc at all right now... please fix as it is a BiS for feral!
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Rune of Re-Origination doesnt working !!!
Vacaul

Replies: 5
Views: 1226

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-01-2017, 18:36:30   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Rune of Re-Origination doesnt working !!!
Still doesn't work... please fix it because its a MUST on feral. Soon legion will be relased and the server will move there so please fix it while there are still players to raid with!
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Rune of Re-Origination doesnt working !!!
Vacaul

Replies: 5
Views: 1226

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 22-01-2017, 21:27:09   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Rune of Re-Origination doesnt working !!!
Can confirm, me and more feral friends have it and it doesnt work plz fix or we are forced to play guardian :/
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Rune of Re-Origination low proc chance or no proc chance? (+ video)
Vacaul

Views: 552

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 22-01-2017, 19:41:21   Subject: Rune of Re-Origination low proc chance or no proc chance? (+ video)
Hi,

I've been playing on this server for some time now and i really like playing feral my problems is that Rune of Re-Origination a trinket that is BIS on feral doesn't work curently and hasn't for about 3-4 days.

I've made a video :)

https: ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Throne of Thunder] Megaera Green Snake Underground
Vacaul

Views: 791

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 07-01-2017, 16:01:07   Subject: [Throne of Thunder] Megaera Green Snake Underground
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I did LFR ToT today and Megaera Green Snake didn't come up it was siting down all encounter after we killed blue head. We had to fight 1 head all fight because green wasnt atacking or anything.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/85 ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next