User
Pass
2FA

Search found 607 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: What's your favorite videogame of all time?
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 5
Views: 1420

PostForum: Other   Posted: 11-12-2014, 02:32:07   Subject: What's your favorite videogame of all time?
My favorite videogame of all time is:
Mass Effect, whole trilogy.
Why do i like this videogame so much?:
For almost everything it represets... It contains both funny and scarry situations, sometime ...
  Topic: WoD Models [4.3.4]
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 71
Views: 69912

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-11-2014, 19:58:49   Subject: WoD Models [4.3.4]
I just tried this patch of yours and I've got to say... Well I don't rly know what to say... The effect is at least amazing! -
I'm not sure if it's susposed to be like that, but I've noticed one wei ...
  Topic: Guild Master offline
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 12
Views: 1441

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-09-2014, 02:02:39   Subject: Guild Master offline
Well, yeah. You've actualy got few options. You can either ask the current GM to pass the leadership to you (assuming you will catch him online) or simply start a new guild with the so called people t ...
  Topic: Unofficial Deathwing Realm First (Screenshots)
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 13
Views: 3650

PostForum: Other   Posted: 16-09-2014, 22:47:56   Subject: Unofficial Deathwing Realm First (Screenshots)
[quote ascuns]
Say whatever you want, but he won a couple of internets with this meme.
  Topic: Vote Points Faction Change.
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 8
Views: 1663

PostForum: Other   Posted: 29-08-2014, 10:00:09   Subject: Vote Points Faction Change.
http://i59.tinypic.com/35hiicp.png
  Topic: Have Fun Trying To Target This Healer in BG's(win gold here)
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 9
Views: 1727

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-08-2014, 18:43:07   Subject: Have Fun Trying To Target This Healer in BG's(win gold here)
Keep the gold, or give it to the 1st annoying nubcake you see spamming "gold pls" in SW or orgrimmar.
  Topic: Noobz ? Who is noob ???
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 4
Views: 573

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-08-2014, 13:23:26   Subject: Noobz ? Who is noob ???
Not sure if serious or Google Translate.

[quote ascuns]
Good to hear that... Guess we have nothing to worry about -
  Topic: Have Fun Trying To Target This Healer in BG's(win gold here)
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 9
Views: 1727

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-08-2014, 12:29:52   Subject: Have Fun Trying To Target This Healer in BG's(win gold here)
http://s30.postimg.org/inl7idff5/where_s_amne.jpg
  Topic: Bastion of Twilight 372 items @ Vote Shop
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 11
Views: 2645

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-08-2014, 14:20:05   Subject: Bastion of Twilight 372 items @ Vote Shop
[quote ascuns]
Well, there's no need for any petition, as this is proper section for such... "suggestions" -
Anyways, +1 to the suggestion! Since we've got normal BWD and BoT gear in the vote shop already, heroic gear should be added as well, since that gear is no longer essential, you can get way better gear doing silly dungeons. Besides it's obvious that since 359ilvl gear costs 100vp per item, nobody's going to spend points for whole hc ...
  Topic: Multiclient hacking. + firends with him in party
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 2
Views: 311

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-08-2014, 00:22:02   Subject: Multiclient hacking. + firends with him in party
He's back!
Also, it's forbidden only in arenas and battlegrounds, and not in the open world, if I remember right.
P.S.
It's not hacking.
  Topic: Some mysterious GM have been pretty nasty...
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 1
Views: 557

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 27-07-2014, 20:14:24   Subject: Some mysterious GM have been pretty nasty...
Character Name: Pwngetool
Item Name & ID: I'll paste the list of items soon.
Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Pwngetool
Details:
So... what should I begin with...
Moments ago playing my twink I noticed strange console output that I was obtaining items I was actualy wearing. To my surprise, on the chatacter tab I saw my items dissapearing one by one.
The reason behind this was obvious... so I made an ticket right away, kindly asking GM to reveal ...
  Topic: Weapon enchant transmog
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 14
Views: 3010

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-07-2014, 16:32:39   Subject: Weapon enchant transmog
Yeah, since blizz implemented transmog I was always thinking how nice would it be if they'd make similar thing for the weapon enchant's effect. Finnaly someone wasn't lazyass and suggested that here -
+1
  Topic: Reasons Why The Realm Merge Will Suck ?
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 14
Views: 2605

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-07-2014, 12:44:19   Subject: Reasons Why The Realm Merge Will Suck ?
As I remember, we were quite a minority back on Genesis as foreign community. I suppose Freakz staff didn't consider back then to be international server but only romanian one. As they noticed Freakz is becoming more popular among foreign players they decided in time to create Exodus. I still remember this priceless question of Shocker on global if we want him to create separate realm for us, it was like light at the end of the tunnel.
But back to the topic... as we were playing with majority o ...
  Topic: injuraturi pe global
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 5
Views: 429

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-07-2014, 22:37:41   Subject: injuraturi pe global
I do not understand shit in romanian... But yeah. There seem to be no space between the lines. Coincidence? I don't think so.
  Topic: GLOBAL
Wtfhaxx

Replies: 3
Views: 365

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-07-2014, 18:12:24   Subject: GLOBAL
Rly... ignore option is there for a reason.

Page 1 of 41 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next