Pass
2FA

Search found 11 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Item] Runes of the Darkening it does not work
Zeithrom

Replies: 2
Views: 784

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2021, 12:38:39   Subject: [Item] Runes of the Darkening it does not work
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139547&name=runes-of-the-darkening
Character name: Zeithrom
Bug description: When learning the item I saw the animation and ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hellfire Citadel] There is no portal to access the raid
Zeithrom

Replies: 1
Views: 220

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2021, 12:24:32   Subject: [Hellfire Citadel] There is no portal to access the raid
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: There is no portal to access the raid, I have tried in a group and in all difficulties, the area is also completely empty, there are no NP ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Karazhan TBC] Teleport to Draenor
Zeithrom

Views: 241

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2021, 12:18:53   Subject: [Karazhan TBC] Teleport to Draenor
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: When trying to go to certain areas you are teleported to Draenor, I have only been able to find 2 of them that are seen in the image, I do ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Molten Core] Trash level bug and loading screen stuck
Zeithrom

Views: 273

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2021, 12:11:46   Subject: [Molten Core] Trash level bug and loading screen stuck
WoW Freakz link: They are multiple enemies within the instance.
Bug description:
- Multiple enemies within the instance have level 102, when the raid is level 60, in the i ...
  Topic: Suggestions for the vote points store
Zeithrom

Replies: 2
Views: 340

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 09-01-2021, 07:08:51   Subject: Suggestions for the vote points store
Hello, I've been on the server for a while now and have used the vote point store quite a bit, and I feel like it can improve a few things.
1- Give 10 voting points instead of 5.
My reason for this ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Raid ICC 10N Professor Bug
Zeithrom

Replies: 3
Views: 345

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-01-2021, 09:03:21   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Raid ICC 10N Professor Bug
It is possible to defeat the boss, however it has a small bug that makes it impossible to attack.
To avoid this bug it is necessary that after dying the first abomination go to the room of the next a ...
  Topic: [Cataclysm] Firelands
Zeithrom

Replies: 8
Views: 1746

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-10-2020, 23:05:44   Subject: [Cataclysm] Firelands
- The drop of items is extremely low in all bosses in all difficulties, reaching only to obtain Living Ember or Crystallized Firestone, it can be verified in the following link in the section ''Encoun ...
  Topic: [Cataclysm] Dragon Soul
Zeithrom

Replies: 10
Views: 2782

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-10-2020, 22:55:57   Subject: [Cataclysm] Dragon Soul
No Dragon Soul boss grants other loot other than Essence of Destruction, it can be easily tested in the following link by searching for ''Encounters'' and checking the loot of each boss.
https://www. ...
  Topic: [Wotlk] Icecrown Citadel
Zeithrom

Views: 3011

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-10-2020, 22:50:53   Subject: [Wotlk] Icecrown Citadel
I want to do an update based on my findings when testing ICC more in depth.
- To access difficulties 10h and 25h it is necessary to have completed 10n and 25n respectively, this should not be the cas ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Ensemble: Elite Cruel Gladiator's Dreadplate Armor (Alliance) is not shared with the Horde
Zeithrom

Views: 211

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-10-2020, 22:40:13   Subject: Ensemble: Elite Cruel Gladiator's Dreadplate Armor (Alliance) is not shared with the Horde
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=147625&name=ensemble-elite-cruel-gladiator-s-dreadplate-armor
Bug description: When you learn Ensem ...
  Topic: [Wotlk] Icecrown Citadel
Zeithrom

Views: 3011

PostForum: Other   Posted: 16-09-2020, 22:05:09   Subject: [Wotlk] Icecrown Citadel
Tested on September 16, 2020
- I don't earn a reputation with The Ashen Verdict, no matter what I kill.
- It is impossible to attempt the raid in difficulties 10h and 25h, a message appears saying t ...

Page 1 of 1