Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Is it just for me or are the servers down
altairus

Replies: 5
Views: 836

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 18-11-2021, 10:24:34   Subject: Is it just for me or are the servers down
website shows population as 0 and the game doesnt get past 'connecting' when i try to log in. is there a server maintenance that im not aware of or is this problem from my end
  Topic: new cas error (checked the main page and tried solutions)
altairus

Replies: 2
Views: 1150

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-01-2019, 09:56:59   Subject: new cas error (checked the main page and tried solutions)
getting a new CAS error with the new launcher after i had placed it over my 7.1.5 wowfreakz files, im windows 8.1, this didnt happen in patch 7.1.5. i tried downloading the new launcher and putting it ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] World Quests not starting
altairus

Replies: 12
Views: 2787

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-07-2017, 11:20:52   Subject: [DUPLICATE] World Quests not starting
same my wqs dont start either but everyone else doesnt have that problem
  Topic: [REJECTED] [mage][arcane][talent] supernova doesnt knock up enemies
altairus

Replies: 1
Views: 358

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-06-2017, 08:44:14   Subject: [mage][arcane][talent] supernova doesnt knock up enemies
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: supernova doesnt knock up target as intended, how it should work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfBKVZrGvI. currently it only does damage without knock up
  Topic: do i get to keep my character name on the ptr
altairus

Replies: 4
Views: 502

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-03-2017, 16:13:32   Subject: do i get to keep my character name on the ptr
right, thanks
  Topic: do i get to keep my character name on the ptr
altairus

Replies: 4
Views: 502

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-03-2017, 16:07:51   Subject: do i get to keep my character name on the ptr
will the PTR be wiped or do my characters remain. i reserved 1 name but made a bunch of others, do i get to keep those names aswell?
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] is the lich king bug fixed
altairus

Replies: 1
Views: 511

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 17-03-2016, 19:19:43   Subject: is the lich king bug fixed
im not really sure where to post this so ill do it here,
i tried to solo the lich king yesterday and noticed that the lich king didnt freeze tirion but instead left him hanging around, he attacked o ...
  Topic: wont launch
altairus

Replies: 3
Views: 631

PostForum: Other   Posted: 26-11-2014, 16:11:30   Subject: wont launch
i want to play on wow freakz but i dont want download 14 gb is there a download while u play client, or is it possible to use another private servers dwp client?, i tried with molten's client but all ...

Page 1 of 1