2FA

Search found 49 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: wow files damaged
amsel

Replies: 0
Views: 201

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-12-2020, 16:12:42   Subject: wow files damaged
i downloaded the full client to a partitioned drive, when i opened client it says the flies are damaged and to use blizzard app what now? i even tried the second client downloaded the vcr from forums ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] lost 2 pieces of equipped gear
amsel

Replies: 1
Views: 243

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-01-2020, 23:08:57   Subject: lost 2 pieces of equipped gear
Character Name:makenson
Item Name & ID:
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) a few hrs ago from this post, some trash items somehow equipped my regular equipped gear without any action taken or unknow ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] return to karazan :the big bang theory
amsel

Replies: 2
Views: 345

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-09-2019, 23:15:55   Subject: [REJECTED] return to karazan :the big bang theory
guide says moroes and last boss drops the bag items, if u have the quest and it says complete, abandon the quest retake at npc and it autocompletes. it seems the drops in kara dont work so they adjust ...
  Topic: combat ally
amsel

Views: 466

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-08-2019, 09:53:31   Subject: combat ally
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/legion-class-hall-mission-guide#combat-allies
Bug description: when u assign a champion as a combat ally, they don't gain 1k xp from completing WQ while on th ...
  Topic: class hall mission rep item reward
amsel

Views: 425

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-05-2019, 22:22:22   Subject: class hall mission rep item reward
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: sometimes when i get a mission with a rep item reward it gives way more than 250. Not sure if its is a proc from class hall talent but i've seen another char of mine ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] champions in my priest hall bugged
amsel

Views: 325

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-04-2019, 20:11:09   Subject: champions in my priest hall bugged
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: three champions and counting cannot go above 830 itmlv when i use armaments on them it says the champion has exceeded its limit, yet when i place them in a 850 miss ...
  Topic: vote points for rank 2-3 profession recipes
amsel

Views: 306

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-04-2019, 21:35:42   Subject: vote points for rank 2-3 profession recipes
After trying to go where the rank skill guide says, the drop rate and the trouble to get groups to farm, or sometimes the drop rate from a chest is just too taxing. This goes for profs like jc alchemy ...
  Topic: Annals of Light and Shadow (Discipline Priest; Hidden artifact appearance attunement)
amsel

Replies: 3
Views: 626

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-04-2019, 16:08:53   Subject: Annals of Light and Shadow (Discipline Priest; Hidden artifact appearance attunement)
i collected all the guide specified but when i speak to the dwarf nothing happens, if i try to click the book to assemble the volumes nothing happens.
  Topic: [REJECTED] return to karazhan: the big bag theory
amsel

Views: 411

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-04-2019, 07:27:01   Subject: return to karazhan: the big bag theory
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=44741&name=return-to-karazhan-the-big-bag-theory
Bug description: on website it says normal and mythic modes the bosses are spawn ...
  Topic: sorry wrong section inquiry
amsel

Views: 219

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-04-2019, 03:11:44   Subject: sorry wrong section inquiry
Name
Date/time:
Details:my bad wrong section
Screenshot:
  Topic: [REJECTED] tapping the leylines issue
amsel

Views: 467

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-03-2019, 22:19:32   Subject: tapping the leylines issue
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40010&name=tapping-the-leylines
Bug description: the gate is not closed the npc is not there, standing on the platform does noth ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] unable to click or see secondary profession wq in map icon
amsel

Views: 323

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-03-2019, 06:36:32   Subject: unable to click or see secondary profession wq in map icon
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: When i made this alt i took mining as primary profession and i tried to decide what to take as secondary, i eventually took up jc, lw and skinning was a pain so i le ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Paladin Mount quest Bug (Simple fix)
amsel

Replies: 3
Views: 862

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-01-2019, 13:27:06   Subject: [REJECTED] Paladin Mount quest Bug (Simple fix)
yes that's true the item is available now but you cannot buy it. I abandoned the quest thinking i can go back and try again now i cant see the quest.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Supplies From the Nightfallen] can't turn in the quest
amsel

Replies: 13
Views: 2652

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 15-01-2019, 16:40:21   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Supplies From the Nightfallen] can't turn in the quest
plz fix this missing out on extra loot and rep.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Supplies From the Nightfallen] can't turn in the quest
amsel

Replies: 13
Views: 2652

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 13-01-2019, 17:40:09   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Supplies From the Nightfallen] can't turn in the quest
confirmed
https://imgur.com/a/iBtj9sq

Page 1 of 4 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next