User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] When you finally get connected you get another Error!!!
anniede

Replies: 40
Views: 6477

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-03-2017, 20:53:01   Subject: [REJECTED] When you finally get connected you get another Error!!!
[quote ascuns]
Did all of this too, and I too have the same error. I even downloaded a new copy of the launcher, just in case something changed. Didn't help.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Baron Silverpaine drop bug
anniede

Replies: 2
Views: 826

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 29-01-2016, 07:16:01   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Baron Silverpaine drop bug
I can confirm - it doesn't drop...not even in heroic. Friend has been trying to get this for her now-lvl 80 mage and still...no drop! And yes, she has the quest in her log. It just won't drop for her.
After reading this post, I suggested that we try heroic. Nope - didn't drop it then either.
AK
  Topic: [A] Looking for an active English-speaking guild
anniede

Replies: 1
Views: 461

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-09-2015, 23:21:22   Subject: [A] Looking for an active English-speaking guild
My name is Anne and I'm on the West Coast of the US. I've been playing WoW-retail since...well, middle of BC but recently left retail because of money issues but of course, I just can't stay away. I'm a die-hard alt-holic with plans to take over the auction house....or at least make a lot of gold in the process. My ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Blackfathom Depths - Normal - "You must be at least level 15 to enter"
anniede

Replies: 4
Views: 956

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 03-09-2015, 22:30:27   Subject: Blackfathom Depths - Normal - "You must be at least lev
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
I am a lvl 88 Human paladin. A friend asked me to take her low-level through a dungeon and since we were near Blackfathom, we agreed on that. She was able to enter the instance just fine but when I tried, it told me, "You must be at least level 15 to enter". Weird!
Pr ...

Page 1 of 1