Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Dark Whispers
arcemus

Replies: 3
Views: 239

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-07-2020, 20:01:27   Subject: [REJECTED] Dark Whispers
Am I going to get some kind of response? My warlock is literally unplayable in the current state I cannot put traits in my weapon
arcemus

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-07-2020, 20:56:33   Subject: [REJECTED] Dark Whispers
I’ve deleted cache and I just tried to unstuck and it’s still bugging out
arcemus

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-07-2020, 22:29:53   Subject: Dark Whispers
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42125&name=dark-whispers
Bug description: I accepted the quest and completed it, when I went to turn the quest in at the underbe ...
  Topic: -
arcemus

Replies: 2
Views: 689

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-02-2019, 02:01:38   Subject: -
This is sadly wrong.
Double ice lance shouldn't be a thing anymore in 7.2.5 therefor you shouldn't have included it in the guide as it may be seen as an potential exploit.
I can also see several mi ...
  Topic: 7.2.5 rogue changes
arcemus

Replies: 5
Views: 2771

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-12-2018, 08:22:07   Subject: 7.2.5 rogue changes
Personally, I think from now till late december/early january theres plenty of time to get your artifact to at least 35-40 depending on how much time you really commit into gaining artifact power. Ano ...
  Topic: [Rogue][Outlaw]Legendary Wrists and Blunderbuss
arcemus

Replies: 1
Views: 195

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 08-12-2018, 02:20:02   Subject: [Rogue][Outlaw]Legendary Wrists and Blunderbuss
Hey there,
I went ahead and tested out this bug and I can confirm that the buff indeed does not go away when blunderbuss is active.
In the video that I have attached you can clearly see with the we ...
  Topic: [Rogue][Outlaw] Between the Eyes getting put on cd without a reason
arcemus

Views: 168

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 03-12-2018, 03:43:43   Subject: [Rogue][Outlaw] Between the Eyes getting put on cd without a reason
Hey there Kenono,
I went ahead and tested this bug out and I can confirm that this is indeed an issue however from personal experience, I think this may or may not be something that the game does no ...
  Topic: Outlaw Rogue Saber Slash Visual Bug
arcemus

Views: 71

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 03-12-2018, 03:39:34   Subject: Outlaw Rogue Saber Slash Visual Bug
Hey there Kenono,
I went ahead and tested out this animation bug and it seems to be working incorrectly at the moment, but i can also confirm that it is also not working correctly with main gauche. A ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mage] Splitting Ice
arcemus

Replies: 6
Views: 2158

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-11-2018, 03:36:28   Subject: [REJECTED] [Mage] Splitting Ice
This was posted in the wrong forum sub section, I went ahead and moved it for you.
I'm unsure how quickly they will go ahead and get to you with this bug but i've made a note to come back to this in ...
  Topic: [mage] Invisibility + Fire Blast
arcemus

Replies: 4
Views: 445

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 22-11-2018, 02:26:50   Subject: [mage] Invisibility + Fire Blast
Hey there, sorry for the long wait with the bug. I went ahead and tested and confirmed with video proof.
https://youtu.be/acsZ2GewquM
  Topic: Rogue artifact weapon skins "Shadowblade"
arcemus

Replies: 2
Views: 2061

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-11-2018, 01:42:02   Subject: Rogue artifact weapon skins "Shadowblade"
Hey there mori -
If i'm following your post correctly, the purple variation of the "shadowblade" row is currently unobtainable. This is due to the Class order hall campaign not being 100% ...
  Topic: Arcemus Activity
arcemus

Replies: 0
Views: 206

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-11-2018, 21:59:29   Subject: Arcemus Activity
November Reports
Class Guides

Own Legion Reports

Reports Tested then Confirmed/Locked/Fixed
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/mage-Invisibility-Fire-Blast-t542049.html
Reports Tested then Rejecte ...

Page 1 of 1