User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
banevco

Replies: 128
Views: 36380

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-10-2017, 21:42:05   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
Hi guys,

Just wanted to get back on this issue. After (much delayed) PC format and installing a clean version of Windows 7, all is OK and the game is running smoothly.
I never located the source that ...
banevco

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-07-2017, 22:42:00   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
Thanks Shocker, I will go with this information and try to find out what can be causing this problem for me.
banevco

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-07-2017, 07:44:49   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
So this is a thing that is happening since I saw few other threads throughout the forum about this issue, but perhaps it is a rare occurence in order to get the GMs attention. When I sent an e-mail ab ...
banevco

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-07-2017, 02:50:39   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
You got any addons installed or you tried playing without any and got banned again? I am just trying to fish out for any reasons, I am not that familiar with how clients work or what can modify or aff ...
banevco

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-07-2017, 01:34:35   Subject: GENERALERROR [WARDEN] Hacks/client modifications detected???
Same thing happened to me. Got to a lvl 13 Pandaren Hunter, all starting Pandaria missions there was no problem and I got the ban when i started lvling in Elwynn Forrest. Was banned for a day, waited ...

Page 1 of 1