User
Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Profession - Legendary Crafting - Level 4 learned and can't create item
bobuletu

Replies: 1
Views: 151

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-09-2022, 22:31:00   Subject: Profession - Legendary Crafting - Level 4 learned and can't create item
I'll make leatherworking on another character and unlearned it form Hellsfury. You can investigate for future cases but I'm not waiting for a reply anymore.
  Topic: Profession - Legendary Crafting - Level 4 learned and can't create item
bobuletu

Replies: 1
Views: 151

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-09-2022, 03:56:54   Subject: Profession - Legendary Crafting - Level 4 learned and can't create item
WoW Freakz link: account bobuletu ([email protected])
Character name: Hellsfury
Bug description: I have all 4 levels learned for Umbrahide leggins but it doesn't allow me to create anymore any item ...
  Topic: Legendary item gives wrong stats instead of selected stats
bobuletu

Replies: 2
Views: 229

PostForum: Items   Posted: 20-08-2022, 16:51:45   Subject: Legendary item gives wrong stats instead of selected stats
I made on dh the same legendary on 235 item and for that the stats are ok so it is possible that only 262 legendaries have this problem
bobuletu

PostForum: Items   Posted: 20-08-2022, 12:46:34   Subject: Legendary item gives wrong stats instead of selected stats
Also on my dh, Hellsfury, the cape is crafted with haste si versatility and instead I get crit and mastery -
bobuletu

PostForum: Items   Posted: 20-08-2022, 00:38:29   Subject: Legendary item gives wrong stats instead of selected stats
WoW Freakz item link:
Character name: Heavensfury
Bug description: My 262 pants, crafted with Haste and Crit, gives instead Haste and Mastery. Exactly 84 as it was supposed to give.
Proof: https:/ ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Faction change related errors
bobuletu

Replies: 3
Views: 450

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-02-2021, 02:17:32   Subject: [REJECTED] Faction change related errors
Thank you for the info, indeed if you insist for Atal'Gral in different points it works. For Devoted Sanctuary I didn't manage to solve it in the same maner.
For the 2nd point that was indeed fixed ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Faction change related errors
bobuletu

Replies: 3
Views: 450

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-01-2021, 03:38:58   Subject: Faction change related errors
WoW Freakz link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/warsong/Faithlessone
Character name: Faithlessone
Bug description:
Hello,
I have a character, Faithlessone, for which I changed the factio ...

Page 1 of 1