Pass
2FA

Search found 207 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Latency / delay for players
bordy

Replies: 9
Views: 2861

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-06-2017, 17:24:44   Subject: Latency / delay for players
I see, good to know it can be resolved with software optimization. Mind sharing where the server is located now? Also, mop server was moved as well?
  Topic: Latency / delay for players
bordy

Replies: 9
Views: 2861

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-06-2017, 17:11:25   Subject: Latency / delay for players
This was already a problem in cata/mop and was somewhat mitigated by implementing a spell queue system, but it doesn't help that much. Especially now with 2.5k people online during the day.
The laten ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Talon of the Phoenix - can't be used for transmog
bordy

Replies: 2
Views: 1058

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-03-2016, 20:19:10   Subject: [REJECTED] Talon of the Phoenix - can't be used for transmog
I'm using swords and I can transmog them to maces np, but not to this this fist weapon. Says the item has to be of same type and slot.
http://i.imgur.com/BVD0y9u.jpg
Now I'm not sure if the sword -& ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Talon of the Phoenix - can't be used for transmog
bordy

Replies: 2
Views: 1058

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-03-2016, 16:58:04   Subject: Talon of the Phoenix - can't be used for transmog
Well then, let me start.
https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=32944
Can't be used for transmog. I assume it's because it was "main hand" weapon up till mop and now it's supposed ...
  Topic: Old big list of bugged items
bordy

Replies: 47
Views: 13625

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-03-2016, 11:49:04   Subject: Old big list of bugged items
https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=32944
Can't be used for transmog. I assume it's because it was "main hand" weapon up till mop and now it's supposed to be "one hand' wea ...
  Topic: Arena spectate
bordy

Replies: 22
Views: 5457

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-03-2016, 21:01:51   Subject: Arena spectate
Only thing I'd change about spectate NPC is to make it show player spec instead of name. The other day I wanted to spectate some windwalker and had to guess which game to check.
I agree with Rave ...
  Topic: Current arena season reset ?
bordy

Replies: 95
Views: 26192

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-03-2016, 21:18:49   Subject: Current arena season reset ?
Ontopic question, will certain kinds of pve items be removed/disabled in pvp (just like on retail), if this reset happens? I'm only asking, because I know people were promised 1 full season of them wo ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Multiple] Absorbs dampening + fatigue wrong
bordy

Replies: 10
Views: 3166

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 03-03-2016, 17:15:42   Subject: [FIXED] [Multiple] Absorbs dampening + fatigue wrong
I believe there is/was a bug where pvp healing reduction is not applied in arena unless you are in combat. Not 100% sure if that's the case here, but try to compare shield absorbs:
1. outside arena ( ...
  Topic: Rated duels and 3v3 solo-queue
bordy

Views: 2895

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-03-2016, 20:38:40   Subject: Rated duels and 3v3 solo-queue
The point in making it rated is exactly to prevent what you mentioned. Sure some people can make other's time miserable, you can't prevent that. But those will stay at low rating while the others will ...
  Topic: Would you like to see 3v3 soloqueue implemented?
bordy

Replies: 0
Views: 488

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-03-2016, 13:45:15   Subject: Would you like to see 3v3 soloqueue implemented?
This vote is a follow-up to topic in suggestions section. One part of it at least.
It's important to note, that result of this poll does NOT mean that soloq will/will not be implemented. It's simply ...
  Topic: Rated duels and 3v3 solo-queue
bordy

Views: 2895

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-03-2016, 04:07:11   Subject: Rated duels and 3v3 solo-queue
Absolutely agree with soloq. Even though you can get screwed over by random nature of it, it's still fun. But I got a question, as Ash said I believe it was discussed before and people said that it wa ...
  Topic: let's discuss about feral
bordy

Replies: 7
Views: 1671

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-02-2016, 19:33:19   Subject: let's discuss about feral
[quote ascuns]
Can we actually report spell bugs on the basis of them not working as they were in patch 5.2? I always thought we had just 5.2 (or 5.3?) content, with spell changes/fixes as they were in 5.4.8.
  Topic: [FIXED] Legendary Meta Gems @ PvP Environments
bordy

Replies: 57
Views: 15305

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 21-02-2016, 18:42:34   Subject: [FIXED] Legendary Meta Gems @ PvP Environments
[quote ascuns]
PvP players who bought the gem have no right to be angry. It's an item that is not supposd to work in pvp, the fact that it does is a bug. If they bought it without even checking this much info about it, it's their own fault. And if they did know about it, then they're knowingly abusing a bug to gain advantage in pvp.
  Topic: [FIXED] Legendary Meta Gems @ PvP Environments
bordy

Replies: 57
Views: 15305

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 21-02-2016, 12:48:26   Subject: [FIXED] Legendary Meta Gems @ PvP Environments
From subjective point of view, I believe they ruin fair pvp. Especially now that Shocker has put so much effort into making Freakz a great, mostly bug-free and pretty much the best MoP server out there. But why believe me, try asking top 50 players on pvp ladder, I'm sure majority will agree - yes including those with legendary meta gems.
Objectively, I don't find the argument ...
  Topic: [Priest][Shadow] Shadowform bug - Spell is not ready yet
bordy

Replies: 1
Views: 1341

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 12-02-2016, 16:38:42   Subject: [Priest][Shadow] Shadowform bug - Spell is not ready yet
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=15473
Bug description: Sometimes when you try to enter Shadowform after using some spell, it bugs out - can't be used, spell is greyed out and you get "Spell is not ready yet message".
There's certain sweet spot right after GCD when it can happen. To make it work again you have to go through loading ...

Page 1 of 14 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next