User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: SKILLED MAGE/ROGUE LOOKING FOR 2'S BG PARTNER (MAGE:HORDE)(ROGUE:ALLY)
breakfast

Replies: 5
Views: 1105

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-01-2014, 07:39:54   Subject: SKILLED MAGE/ROGUE LOOKING FOR 2'S BG PARTNER (MAGE:HORDE)(ROGUE:ALLY)
is that bg means bulgarian? if it does im ur guy, but come in genesiss -
  Topic: LF skilled dpriest/hpally for 3s on genesis
breakfast

Replies: 0
Views: 407

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-01-2014, 12:57:24   Subject: LF skilled dpriest/hpally for 3s on genesis
Hi there. We are frost mage and srogue and we are looking for dpriest or holy pally for 3s. whisp me in game - Comeasyouare, or leave a msg here. thanks
  Topic: Mage - deep freeze/ring of frost and improved cone of cold diminishing returns bugs
breakfast

Replies: 2
Views: 697

PostForum: Other   Posted: 28-09-2013, 12:47:34   Subject: Mage - deep freeze/ring of frost and improved cone of cold d
Hello, boys and girls!
First of all I'll like to start with an apologize, if I was suppose to post this in the ''suggestions'' section, but im sure its nothing new for you and I won't suprise you at ...
  Topic: Genesis! FellowshipOfTheWeed
breakfast

Views: 352

PostForum: Other   Posted: 15-06-2013, 11:39:48   Subject: Genesis! FellowshipOfTheWeed
The guild is new, 3 members only. But yet, the 3 biggest potheads in the server! If you're looking for a guild and you like, goin dungeons, doin bg's, pvp guild events and most of all, if u like smoki ...
  Topic: Ignore problem
breakfast

Views: 478

PostForum: Other   Posted: 26-02-2013, 01:32:40   Subject: Ignore problem
hey guys, I have a problem. I started playing in freakz with a friend of mine, but when I tried to whisper him, it says I'm ignored. He removed me from his ignore list(no idea how I got there) but yet ...

Page 1 of 1