User
Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: You Should Add Change Mail Adres Option to Account Settings on WOW account
brrsh

Replies: 5
Views: 427

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 09-11-2014, 12:27:12   Subject: You Should Add Change Mail Adres Option to Account Settings on WOW account
I meand my wow account, not forum account. let me edit the topic
  Topic: You Should Add Change Mail Adres Option to Account Settings on WOW account
brrsh

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 09-11-2014, 12:22:26   Subject: You Should Add Change Mail Adres Option to Account Settings on WOW account
How can I change it?
  Topic: Recovery Items on 4 Char or Rollback
brrsh

Replies: 1
Views: 380

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 09-11-2014, 12:09:00   Subject: Recovery Items on 4 Char or Rollback
Character Name: Demnock
Item Name & ID: full warlock set, i can not reach my items from "item recovery" . and many int flask, int food and volcanic potions
Armory Link: https://armory. ...
brrsh

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 09-11-2014, 11:44:10   Subject: You Should Add Change Mail Adres Option to Account Settings
hello. someone know my mail adress and he/she all the time click "Recover Password" button and i all the time change my password. imagine it i need to log my chars quickly but sometimes i ca ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Disappearing Loot at 10 man Heroic Ultraxion at Exodus
brrsh

Views: 449

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-05-2014, 23:56:05   Subject: Disappearing Loot at 10 man Heroic Ultraxion at Exodus
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Loot was setted Group Loot when we killed the boss. Someone opened the chest we saw the loots, they were "Hardheart Ring, Mornings ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Changing Race tauren to worgen.
brrsh

Views: 360

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 11-02-2014, 18:45:25   Subject: Changing Race tauren to worgen.
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: I chenge my faction tauren to worgen. and i can not learn worgens spell "Running Wild". there is no running wild on druid tra ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Gilneas bug
brrsh

Views: 422

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 24-12-2013, 14:40:23   Subject: Gilneas bug
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: ive got an issue about my worgen. Im 11 lvl now. I done all quest in gilneas and i went to Cathedral, when i was doing last quest i die ...

Page 1 of 1