User
Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid][Guardian] Venthyr Covenant ability/Ravenos Frenzy stack
caioppl

Replies: 2
Views: 281

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-07-2022, 06:53:37   Subject: [REJECTED] [Druid][Guardian] Venthyr Covenant ability/Ravenos Frenzy stack
I made some tests and Ravenous Frenzy is working as intended for Guardian and Feral Druid (didn't test for Restoration). It seems that it's bugged only on Balance Spec, sometimes it does give a stack, ...
  Topic: [Oribus] Val'kyr Courier is missing from Ring of Transference
caioppl

Replies: 7
Views: 2081

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 29-06-2022, 18:54:13   Subject: [Oribus] Val'kyr Courier is missing from Ring of Transference
[quote ascuns]
Can confirm that it's indeed working.
Thx for the information, @Kate6
  Topic: [Oribus] Val'kyr Courier is missing from Ring of Transference
caioppl

Replies: 7
Views: 2081

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 28-06-2022, 02:21:21   Subject: [Oribus] Val'kyr Courier is missing from Ring of Transference
I'm facing the same problem.
  Topic: [Duplicate] [Druid] BfA Flying bugged
caioppl

Replies: 1
Views: 383

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-08-2021, 00:00:42   Subject: [Duplicate] [Druid] BfA Flying bugged
Character name: Fedaan
Bug description: To put simply, my character can't fly. Yes, I have BfA flying. I was able to fly for a while (although I had to delete cache first), but since sunday I can no longer fly in BfA zones.
As a druid, when I shapeshift into ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Alchemy][Tiragard Sound] Casting the First Stone
caioppl

Views: 271

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-06-2021, 22:44:30   Subject: [Alchemy][Tiragard Sound] Casting the First Stone
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=50121
Character name: Fedann
Bug description: Elric doesn't give the quest.
Proof:
Here's the print from the server: https://imgur.com/a/aPZ8eXi
Here's the link for the quest at WoWHead: ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Tiragard Sound] World Quest Reputation Bug
caioppl

Views: 171

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-05-2021, 01:57:35   Subject: [Tiragard Sound] World Quest Reputation Bug
Bug description: Completing quests in Tiragard Song rewards Alliance Players with Honorbound (Horde Faction) Reputation, when it should give reputation towards Proudmore Admiralty.
Proof:
Here's the rep I've earned after completing a ...
  Topic: Error: Looks like you're not using our launcher
caioppl

Views: 467

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-01-2021, 20:29:49   Subject: Error: Looks like you're not using our launcher
Hi all!
So, I've got a little problem with the game. I've been playing since... I think one month before the launch of BfA (yes, on the Legion Server), and I've never received this error message:
[img]https://imgur.com/a/Y1LJuPS[/img]
Does anyone have any ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Bugged NPC: Ginger Freelin [Tiragard Song - Kul Tiraz]
caioppl

Views: 671

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 17-12-2020, 06:39:41   Subject: Bugged NPC: Ginger Freelin [Tiragard Song - Kul Tiraz]
WoW Freakz link: I don't know where to find :/
Bug description: Ginger Freelin, a NPC from the quest "Pulse of the Wharf" (Tiragard Song, in Kul Tiraz), is currently bugged, since she's not in the spot she should be, and we c ...

Page 1 of 1