Pass
2FA

Search found 28 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: PvP condition in Genesis ?
captjvmoore

Replies: 17
Views: 6875

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-08-2018, 12:25:46   Subject: PvP condition in Genesis ?
[quote ascuns]
What? That realm really is dead... such a shame. MoP is one of the best expansions PvP-wise, perhaps even on par with WotLK -
captjvmoore

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-08-2018, 11:03:19   Subject: PvP condition in Genesis ?
So what's the status here? Is the realm completely dead now or what?
captjvmoore

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2017, 19:54:25   Subject: PvP condition in Genesis ?
People will get tired of Legion. Mark my words - just you wait -
  Topic: Future of Genesis
captjvmoore

Replies: 4
Views: 1278

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-09-2017, 10:05:05   Subject: Future of Genesis
[quote ascuns]
Such as?
Legion is the worst expansion to play PvP at by far:
- I can't stand the numbers. It rapes my brain
- Only an idiot would play a healer
- Back to the 2-botton-spam days
- Abilities that were fun are removed from the game
- Gearing does NOT feel like an accomplishment
- Artifact weapons...
- Legendaries. ...
  Topic: Question for skilled warriors
captjvmoore

Replies: 2
Views: 2095

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-07-2017, 16:04:54   Subject: Question for skilled warriors
Right. So here's the thing. There's Swifty warriors who play with 1shot macros and then there's skilled warriors like Adderall who is complete aids because he knows how to play. I'm talking about offencive CD management in arena. More specifically a warrior / healer comp in 2s. Given the argument that playing human is better than being orc (which is actually not true), I will p ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid][Balance] Cenarion Ward broken
captjvmoore

Replies: 6
Views: 2069

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 17-02-2017, 11:15:47   Subject: [REJECTED] [Druid][Balance] Cenarion Ward broken
[quote ascuns]
On retail this was nerfed precisely because of this godmod healing, HOWEVER, it was only nerfed - not deprecated. With the current Prideful glad gear spellpower + HotW on, you would have to excuse me but 37k healing per tick on a 600k health target is obviously broken... I'm guessing it's some kind of scaling issue.
  Topic: Legion Pvp
captjvmoore

Replies: 25
Views: 9158

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-02-2017, 10:46:15   Subject: Legion Pvp
[quote ascuns]
This explains it perfectly -
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Druid][Balance] Cenarion Ward broken
captjvmoore

Replies: 6
Views: 2069

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 02-02-2017, 23:00:37   Subject: [Druid][Balance] Cenarion Ward broken
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=102351&name=cenarion-ward
Bug description: This spell's healing is totally broken. On retail on the current patch that WoW Freakz is running, Heart of the Wild + Cenarion Ward = full health. At the moment it barely gives you 100k with Heart of the Wild on. Just watch the proof:
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z--yAY0ZH6Q
  Topic: Requesting a Legit Restoration Druid PvP Guide
captjvmoore

Replies: 5
Views: 2362

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-01-2017, 16:11:13   Subject: Requesting a Legit Restoration Druid PvP Guide
Thanks. I have messaged him and will also try to seek him out ingame. Druids have received a lot of changes in MoP, for which I'm grateful. For example, ferals received dicks in their asses for having insta clones in Cata(quite literally the most retarded thing ever). Boomkins are now ACTUALLY viable specs to play. Resto has also received changes, although I don't like the way they are made that you have to predict shit or die. Also, the GCD triggered by tree form was made twice as long again on purpose (predict burst or die), making tree form somewhat obsolete during burst. So sad -
  Topic: Requesting a Legit Restoration Druid PvP Guide
captjvmoore

Replies: 5
Views: 2362

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-01-2017, 09:46:29   Subject: Requesting a Legit Restoration Druid PvP Guide
Good morning freakz,
I have been playing healer classes since forever and yet, I have failed to find a legit resto druid PvP guide for MoP that actually helps me get somewhere. When I say guide, I don't mean gems, glyphs, reforges, gear etc. Those are pretty clear. I mean actual practical tips on how to manipulate the druid class to your best arena advantage.
Now, I've been playing resto shaman since day one, I still ace it. I pretty much mastered monk and priest healing. We all know how broken the holysh*t paladin healing and CCs are, I'm not even gonna go there. However, when it comes to resto druid, I feel l ...
  Topic: [ Exploit ] Enemy trade mobs blocking gold cart in Deepwind Gorge
captjvmoore

Views: 650

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-11-2016, 11:58:15   Subject: [ Exploit ] Enemy trade mobs blocking gold cart in Deepwind Gorge
https://postimg.org/image/que3ugda9/
The image is pretty self-explanatory.
  Topic: Race change question
captjvmoore

Views: 731

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 13-11-2016, 23:19:41   Subject: Race change question
Thank you! I have completed my race change -
  Topic: Race change question
captjvmoore

Views: 731

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 13-11-2016, 22:57:47   Subject: Race change question
Hello,
I don't want to vote forever in order to change race. How do I purchase a race change with credit card payment?
Thank you
  Topic: How to stimulate 3v3 activity in the Prideful season.
captjvmoore

Replies: 13
Views: 4915

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-10-2016, 13:29:32   Subject: How to stimulate 3v3 activity in the Prideful season.
I agree with recieving satchels after each match. Winner should also get trade goods, similar to the random heroics satchel.
  Topic: How to stimulate 3v3 activity in the Prideful season.
captjvmoore

Replies: 13
Views: 4915

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-09-2016, 08:55:10   Subject: How to stimulate 3v3 activity in the Prideful season.
This is not a bad idea. If I'm not mistaken, the satchel system already exists for the WoD expansion. However, this would require a lot of programming work and a lot of tweaking to get the percentages calculated correctly for each individual outcome. +1 from me ^^

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next