Pass
2FA

Search found 3 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Being kick out
cawder

Replies: 3
Views: 513

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 26-03-2021, 19:09:08   Subject: Being kick out
- I am trying to log on and plat but I get kick out because it say I am not using your launcher. Your launcher is all I use. Help please because I enjoy this site to play. Thanks in advance.
  Topic: Your Version of World of Warcraft is Damaged learn how to repair it here.
cawder

Replies: 5
Views: 1107

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-10-2017, 18:46:49   Subject: Your Version of World of Warcraft is Damaged learn how to repair it here.
I tried following the directions or the spoilers under my version of windows which is windows 8. removing the read only from the data file but it keeps returning. I tried removing the Casrepair file i ...
  Topic: Your Version of World of Warcraft is Damaged learn how to repair it here.
cawder

Replies: 5
Views: 1107

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-10-2017, 05:11:03   Subject: Your Version of World of Warcraft is Damaged learn how to repair it here.
Hey guys, I am having trouble with my download of Legion starting. I keeps saying my version is damaged and I tried all of the solutions but the read only keeps returning and the Casrepair keeps retun ...

Page 1 of 1