Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Monk] [Brewmaster] Hot Trub dealing low damage
codesandy

Replies: 3
Views: 332

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-05-2020, 20:51:09   Subject: [Monk] [Brewmaster] Hot Trub dealing low damage
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=202126&&name=hot-trub
Bug description: I did some calculation based on the numbers in the spells, and it seems like the PVP ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Brewmaster][Monk] Hot Trub PVP Honor Talent
codesandy

Replies: 8
Views: 604

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-05-2020, 18:49:45   Subject: [REJECTED] [Brewmaster][Monk] Hot Trub PVP Honor Talent
[quote ascuns]
Well considering that every class has their own OP spell in PvP (like Greater Pyroblast for mages) this used to be Brewmasters' signature ability and was able to kinda balance out their low damage. Now ...
codesandy

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-05-2020, 11:34:54   Subject: [REJECTED] [Brewmaster][Monk] Hot Trub PVP Honor Talent

You're right. Damn, that's a hard nerf assuming that it was 50% of staggered (not purified) damage last patch and now it's garbage!
codesandy

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-05-2020, 11:01:59   Subject: [Brewmaster][Monk] Hot Trub PVP Honor Talent
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=202126&&name=hot-trub
Bug description: The freakz link says 50% of your purified staggered damage, even in the patch notes and in WowHead the 7.3.0 version of the spell is stated as 50%, but in the game it is 30% which is much lower than the in ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest/Scenario] All In
codesandy

Replies: 6
Views: 652

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-04-2020, 15:19:15   Subject: [REJECTED] [Quest/Scenario] All In
For me no NPC appears in the scenario and the final stage ( Survive the Manastorm ) is bugged and does not progress.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Missed boss loot in m0
codesandy

Replies: 1
Views: 198

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-04-2020, 07:44:09   Subject: Missed boss loot in m0
Character Name: Venompaw
Item Name & ID: Not sure
Armory Link:
Details:
Hi, we were doing m0 on Maw of Souls and when I wanted to loot the first boss we got teleported to the other floor, and when I came back the loot had disappeared. Is there any way that I can get the loot back? I think there was a legendary ...

Page 1 of 1