User
Pass
2FA

Search found 64 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Hunter] Pet-bar disappears randomly! Really needs to be fixed!
daniel89

Replies: 7
Views: 1480

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-09-2017, 18:59:20   Subject: [Hunter] Pet-bar disappears randomly! Really needs to be fixed!
Are you sure about this bug? I ve beeg playing bm for like one month and never encountered this problem. Pet disappearing after teleporting or flying yes, but no cast bar problem.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue][Assassination] Rupture / Pandemic bug
daniel89

Replies: 5
Views: 1050

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-07-2017, 14:31:40   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue][Assassination] Rupture / Pandemic bug
[quote ascuns]

I believe you are right but the staff has its priorities and they have them for a reason. It probably is hard to fix or just there are just a lot of classes and lot of spells that benefit from pandemi ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue] [Assasination] Surge of toxins buff
daniel89

Replies: 2
Views: 596

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-07-2017, 14:28:20   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue] [Assasination] Surge of toxins buff
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Rogue-Assassination-Surge-of-Toxins-vs-Agonizing-Poison-t475931.html ... Check all rogue bug reports before posting.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue][Assassination] Rupture / Pandemic bug
daniel89

Replies: 5
Views: 1050

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-07-2017, 10:30:07   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue][Assassination] Rupture / Pandemic bug
Confirm but Pandemic was already reported long time ago. Check on "confirmed bugs" on [multiple] section
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Vendetta is not activating
daniel89

Views: 570

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-07-2017, 13:28:13   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] Vendetta is not activating
Are you sure about that? Vendetta works for me just fine. The only problem seems to be overwriting(https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Rogue-Assasination-Overwritten-Spells-if-multiple-assarogues-are-in-Raid-t476106.html).
  Topic: [FIXED] [Rogue] Assasination - Overwritten Spells if multiple assarogues are in Raid
daniel89

Replies: 3
Views: 1368

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 14-07-2017, 22:24:12   Subject: [FIXED] [Rogue] Assasination - Overwritten Spells if multiple assarogues are in Raid
Confirmed! Surge of Toxins especially and Vendetta always get overwritten in emerald nightmare, world bosses, etc when there s another assasination rogue in the group.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue] Stealth
daniel89

Replies: 20
Views: 4633

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-07-2017, 17:08:26   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Rogue] Stealth
Big confirm on this bug! It s very annoying since rogues are all about stealth.
Update @ 06-07-2017, 18:08:26

[quote ascuns]
About that ''I cant use PVP trinket'' part: this is because trinket effects have been removed in legion, hope i m not wrong on this. You can only g ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Rogue] [Talent] Grappling Hook
daniel89

Replies: 4
Views: 1877

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 29-06-2017, 18:46:49   Subject: [FIXED] [Rogue] [Talent] Grappling Hook
I noticed too that there s a delay. I can confirm this
  Topic: After wipe release
daniel89

Replies: 9
Views: 1784

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 21-06-2017, 22:09:54   Subject: After wipe release
[quote ascuns]
Răspunde cu citat (quote) Modifică/Şterge acest mesaj
As i have said earlier, for me it only happened in Eye of Azhara and Maw of Souls and i didnt have any problem like this in Black Rook Hold, Darkheart Thicket, Neltharion's Lair and Halls of Valor.
I appolosige for not being able to test the ...
  Topic: Legion Dungeons
daniel89

Replies: 258
Views: 85333

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-06-2017, 22:04:41   Subject: Legion Dungeons
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=9920002&name=dresaron-mythic
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=199389&name=earthshaking-roar
Bug description: I have noticed one major bug, and two visual.
1. In the Dresaron encounter, whenever he casts Earthshaking Roar, it is a wipe most of the times.
Also, the animation aint correct. You ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Order Hall][Scouting Map] Stormheim
daniel89

Replies: 8
Views: 2359

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 13:02:52   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Order Hall][Scouting Map] Stormheim
Shame i allready finished all the other zones exept for suramar where i cant find any quests left. Thanks for the tip anyway!
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Order Hall][Scouting Map] Stormheim
daniel89

Views: 2359

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 12:42:25   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Order Hall][Scouting Map] Stormheim
Confirmed. As a rogue, i encounter the same problem. I tried asking everyone around my guild and on the global chat but everyone seems to scream ta me telling how stupid i am not seeing that portal. Anyway, there is no portal since rogues have their class hall inside Dalaran and you cant complete the quest.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Dungeon][Darkheart Thicket][Dresaron]
daniel89

Views: 867

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 12:39:52   Subject: [Dungeon][Darkheart Thicket][Dresaron]
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=9920002&name=dresaron-mythic
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=199389&name=earthshaking-roar
Bug description: I have noticed one major bug, and two visual.
1. In the Dresaron encounter, whenever he casts Earthshaking Roar, it is a wipe most of the times since the spell hits all players, not only ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Dungeons] Can't release after death/wipe in dungeons.
daniel89

Views: 2249

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 12:13:50   Subject: [REJECTED] [Dungeons] Can't release after death/wipe in dungeons.
This doesnt happen on all dungeons. For instance, for me it only happened in Eye of Azhara and Maw of Souls and i didnt have any problem like this in Black Rook Hold, Darkheart Thicket, Neltharion's Lair and Halls of Valor.
Another thing i noticed is that when you die and release spirit, it allows you to ressurect inside the dungeon and a lot of people abuse this to skip tras ...
  Topic: After wipe release
daniel89

Replies: 9
Views: 1784

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 12:10:43   Subject: After wipe release
This doesnt happen on all dungeons. For instance, for me it only happened in Eye of Azhara and Maw of Souls and i didnt have any problem like this in Black Rook Hold, Darkheart Thicket, Neltharion's Lair and Halls of Valor.
Another thing i noticed is that when you die and release spirit, it allows you to ressurect inside the dungeon and a lot of people abuse this to skip trash ...

Page 1 of 5 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next