Pass
2FA

Search found 131 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Monk MW Leggings of the black flame
danyyroo

Replies: 4
Views: 629

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 02-07-2020, 13:33:58   Subject: Monk MW Leggings of the black flame
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=137068&name=leggings-of-the-black-flame
Bug description: Whenever i'm using https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=11668 ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
danyyroo

Replies: 22
Views: 2245

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-06-2020, 18:19:20   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
[quote ascuns]
can u stop? u've been already trashed. when i respond to your negative comments i was fixing my laptop, didn't pay that much attention about what i was writting or what you've writed. i brought to you numbers in comment but then try to be "smart ***" when i'm more then sure u're not even playing hunter due to ...
danyyroo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-06-2020, 15:48:28   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
[quote ascuns]
stop being dumb please, find another post to chat, no one cares about your opinion. watch hunters on retail, the damage, the dps, the stats vs freakz, then come to argue. and after you learn hunter, to do more then 1.1m dps, come here to comment
danyyroo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-06-2020, 14:54:03   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
i will not argue with you anymore.
i just want to say this. he did 8.7m and 10.4 the first trueshot.
danyyroo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-06-2020, 14:24:03   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
dude, i'm not they're mod to test everthing. i added something that's wrong like i did in my previous report about lnl hitting less when you're getting a proc while casting aimed shot.
i can't really speak with you. i don't want to waste my time with mediocre ppl...
Update @ 29-06-2020, 14:24:03
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PQRbMq3hvFZNknmf#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=26
1st he does 8.7m aimed right, i'm dealin ...
danyyroo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:55:20   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
you're to dumb... i can't really speak with you. numbers? ok, 232k aimed without true aim, 245k with true aim, 5% increase
2nd thing, 8.7m aimed shot with true aim, 8.71 aimed shot without true aim (more procs FROM BUFFS = FOR RETARDS = CONCORDANCE PROC + FANG BOTH BUFFS with true aim on me=AS A TALENT)
3rd you're trying to be smart without testing it that hard. doing dungeons, doing raids and so one to see how it feels and what i'm ...
danyyroo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:32:00   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
dude, have you heard about vulnerability? you've done blank aimed shot on dummy without vulnerability, as i said before and i m going to say again, "idk if it's a problem on true aim, or vulnerability, or so on" but a real problem exist, test it with vulnerability
danyyroo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:24:05   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
ok, i may not be clear enough. i've tested true aim without gear, i got exactly 20% increase!!! then i added my gloves, the increase was 5%, then i added more gear and the increase was none.
Update @ 29-06-2020, 13:24:05
go test it for yourself, after you're gonna get more dmg on aimed shot without true aim tell me more about " weapon damage "
danyyroo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:01:25   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
dude, last night i did a mythic, cyber (hunter mod) already saw what i was talking about and he is doing his research. a fully donated hunter did same dmg on aimedshot+marketshot+arcaneshot with or without true aim, i didn't said in the end that true aim doesn't work corectly, something is wrong there, vulnerability, or the wep dmg or smh. 10.7m Aimedshot with true aim, 10.7m Aimed without true aim. even for me, i did my max aimex shot last night, without gloves or true aim or waist stack.t, 9.4m on pure single that's with 700k more dmg then i usually do ...
danyyroo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-06-2020, 19:15:11   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
so i've tested again and i found more thing about vulnerability/aimedshot dmg/true aim, if you want i will put it on youtube to see what's going on there, or you can test it for yourself. (in the last sec of vul i'm getting lower damage then in last sec when it should be a big increase. )
danyyroo

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-06-2020, 16:33:00   Subject: [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=19434&name=aimed-shot
Bug description: so, my aimed shot hits the same DAMAGE with or without trueaim (with legendary gloves on me) . i did 8.5m with gloves and lnl and 8.5 with gloves and true aim, (all procs on me!), in the next video i recorded the damage that i've done with lnl/trueaim with ONLY GLOVES and a bow ilvl 232, as you can see, with lnl i did 230-235k and with true aim i did 240-245k. BOTH OF THEM WE'RE CASTED IN THE LAST SEC OF VULNERABILITY FOR FULL INCREASE (as you ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Hunter] Marskmanship LNL DMG
danyyroo

Replies: 2
Views: 680

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-06-2020, 13:52:10   Subject: [Hunter] Marskmanship LNL DMG
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=194595&name=lock-and-load
Bug description: ok, so , the lnl dmg is working fine, but! and is a big but! whenever you're casting aimed shot and get a lock and load proc + casting it instantly, the dmg of your frist lnl will be less then the first aimed. The decrease is 15%.
Proof: you can skip untill 0.40. You will see the dmg, first aimed hit 44k and the first proc of lnl hits for 39k, you can see clearly that i don't have any buffs, i only had that bow on me so no conc procs.
h ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] holy paladin aura mastery
danyyroo

Replies: 5
Views: 408

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-04-2020, 23:14:31   Subject: [REJECTED] holy paladin aura mastery
yeah, that was my second thought, as I said in my previous bug report on devotion aura "tooltip" visual bug
  Topic: [REJECTED] DELETE/REJECt holy paladin trait power of the silver hand
danyyroo

Replies: 6
Views: 399

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-04-2020, 14:11:16   Subject: [REJECTED] DELETE/REJECt holy paladin trait power of the silver hand
yeah. you're right actually, I was to focused on 10% increased, I knew that the additional healing is working. meh, I will delete this.
  Topic: [REJECTED] holy paladin aura mastery
danyyroo

Replies: 5
Views: 408

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-04-2020, 13:44:57   Subject: [REJECTED] holy paladin aura mastery
even the spell it self says up to 40 yards -
check your spell in spell book, it's 36 https://imgur.com/a/wB3Mztd
EDIT 2: if your aura reaches 46, it's broken. it's not 10+36, it's 10 with aura, turn into 40.

Page 1 of 9 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next