Pass
2FA

Search found 3 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Cenarius
darkking13

Replies: 33
Views: 9427

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 13-08-2017, 10:21:43   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Cenarius
[quote ascuns]
I think it's from not taunting the add, but i'm sure it does not attack or do anything. It really just stands there. Cant really bring proof since I have a 1 week lockout on the raid.
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Cenarius
darkking13

Replies: 33
Views: 9427

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 13-08-2017, 00:47:31   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Cenarius
On hc, adds are the main problem, since they do not do what the where supposed to do.
Whelps. When picking the whelps, for the buff, the green pools sometimes do not spawn at all, and when they do, they are so few compared to what should be.
Nightmare Ancient. If not taunted i think, it buggs out, not attacking or cast ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Monk] I completed the first part of the campaign but didn't unlock relic
darkking13

Replies: 35
Views: 6809

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-07-2017, 18:02:08   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Monk] I completed the first part of the campaign but didn't unlock relic
Same here. Finsihed all the quests, i have the artifact apperance, but it didnt unlock the 3ds slot. Any advice on that? Do i have to do more quests? And if so, where do i find them. Last completed quest was: "Report from Tian Monastery" id:41905
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41905&n ...

Page 1 of 1