Pass
2FA

Search found 28 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
darkschemes

Replies: 54
Views: 5218

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-10-2020, 20:37:31   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
You're not asking for 260 people, you're asking about yourself. Let's keep it real, please.
If you claim to have seen the classes on a real legion server and on Freakz, and still think
it works nor ...
darkschemes

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-10-2020, 20:19:09   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
PvP rated arenas are dead. D.E.A.D literally cause of that. The fact that classes don't work. There are 5 teams in queue at all times, who are "trying to have fun" some by struggling, others ...
darkschemes

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-10-2020, 20:04:20   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
Starting off hard? Okay.
Last 10 teams you fought gave you 6-10 rating, explains why nobody ever queued into you, and people barely know you. Quick maths, by the way, at a time your rating was 2.5 wi ...
darkschemes

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-10-2020, 19:30:33   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
So, let me get this straight.
You basically want rewards for an offseason, mmr abused, full of exploiters ladder, that's not even meant to be giving away rewards such as you ask.
It's always been 3v ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Death Knight [Unholy] Past issues
darkschemes

Replies: 8
Views: 1400

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-05-2019, 12:17:10   Subject: [REJECTED] Death Knight [Unholy] Past issues
I will just leave this link here, to praise the fixed thingie
https://ibb.co/GRCCwS2
darkschemes

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-05-2019, 23:13:11   Subject: [REJECTED] Death Knight [Unholy] Past issues
That never worked out, crypt fever remains broken. I remember there was a str buff to compensate for the fever.
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Death-Knight-Unholy-June-29th-Hotfixes-Crypt-Fever-3 ...
darkschemes

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-05-2019, 05:03:59   Subject: [REJECTED] Death Knight [Unholy] Past issues
I mean, i did forget to mention, dks are known as a pressuring class, not instant burst. The current conditions of dk is that their instant burst is insanely high and their fever just adds another big ...
darkschemes

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-05-2019, 18:49:29   Subject: Death Knight [Unholy] Past issues
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: This topic may get rejected, however I'm still going to do it. I won't go for the long explanation, ill try to make it easier for both you and myself.
The is ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Rogue][Subtlety] Akaari's Soul shouldn't break CC
darkschemes

Replies: 7
Views: 1951

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-02-2019, 14:43:51   Subject: [FIXED] [Rogue][Subtlety] Akaari's Soul shouldn't break CC
I see, cause anyone who's playing a rogue competitive should be aware of the bugs. No offense, maybe your choice of compositions doesnt require CC
darkschemes

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-02-2019, 01:30:21   Subject: [FIXED] [Rogue][Subtlety] Akaari's Soul shouldn't break CC
Do you even play a rogue or what?
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Outlaw] Between the eyes DR
darkschemes

Replies: 3
Views: 537

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-02-2019, 01:22:43   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue][Outlaw] Between the eyes DR
it was fixed, i just did an arena and saw it, my bad here, I just wanted to report stuff i got over a few days
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Mage] [Polymorph]
darkschemes

Replies: 1
Views: 366

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-02-2019, 21:55:50   Subject: [Mage] [Polymorph]
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=118/polymorph
Bug description: Polymorph doesn't regenerate the health it's supposed to, targets stay at the same percentage of health when polymo ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Mage [Frost] Slow DR
darkschemes

Views: 332

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-02-2019, 21:54:09   Subject: Mage [Frost] Slow DR
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Slow DR is broken, targets cannot be slowed from what usually slows targets, they run free like the birds fly in the air.
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight] [Unholy] [Apocalypse-Artifact ability] vs Rogue [ Vanish ]
darkschemes

Views: 254

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-02-2019, 21:50:41   Subject: [Death Knight] [Unholy] [Apocalypse-Artifact ability] vs Rogue [ Vanish ]
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=220143/apocalypse
Bug description: The ghouls summoned from apocalypse chase you after you have vanished. The moment you stop moving you instantly ...
darkschemes

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 18-02-2019, 21:45:31   Subject: [Rogue][Subtlety] Akaari's Soul shouldn't break CC
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=209835/akaaris-soul
Bug description: Targets who are being cheap shotted for a follow up polymorph get a hit from akaari's soul and break the crow ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next