User
Pass
2FA

Search found 23 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Shadow Priest possible mastery bug?
delfinoc

Replies: 3
Views: 993

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-08-2017, 16:09:59   Subject: Shadow Priest possible mastery bug?
If i take a look at this https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1853&bracket=14&class=Priest&spec=Shadow&partition=2&difficulty=4 and then i watch the damage spriests does h ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Priest] [Shadow] Void Bolt
delfinoc

Replies: 21
Views: 5060

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 09-08-2017, 12:13:48   Subject: [FIXED] [Priest] [Shadow] Void Bolt
It happend to me while testing damage in SW against raiding dummy, it's either the void bolt removes one of the dots completely or it make it expire 10 times faster without applying the dot damage. Th ...
  Topic: Shadow Priest possible mastery bug?
delfinoc

Views: 993

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-08-2017, 02:44:55   Subject: Shadow Priest possible mastery bug?
Hello everyone, i have a shadow priest and after playing it for a while i noticed something sorta weird, specifically the damage of the class. The reason why i'm not posting on bug report but here is ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Personal Loot cds] Personal loot cd did not reset today
delfinoc

Replies: 2
Views: 543

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-06-2017, 17:10:40   Subject: [Personal Loot cds] Personal loot cd did not reset today
WoW Freakz link: N/A
Bug description: The personal loot cd did not reset today and same goes for all other ID (old raids and such)
Proof:
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] Mythic personal loot system
delfinoc

Replies: 6
Views: 2875

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-06-2017, 10:59:52   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] Mythic personal loot system
Confirm. Everybody should get artifact power and BoS, eventually loot (gear,trinkets,neck,rings,relics) and eventually a Legendary (with legendary droprates of course)
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [personal loot] Mythic dungeons dont have personal loot
delfinoc

Views: 762

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 22-06-2017, 22:04:39   Subject: [personal loot] Mythic dungeons dont have personal loot
Bug description: Mythic dungeons should have personal loot, instead it's group loot and it should be working as described in this post https://forum.wow-freakz.com/PERSONAL-LOOT- ...
  Topic: Chracter transfer from other legion server
delfinoc

Replies: 1
Views: 496

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-06-2017, 00:57:36   Subject: Chracter transfer from other legion server
Hello, i'm interested into transfering some of my character that i have in another legion server to this one, i've read that the service will be available after 1 month from the start which means star ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [World Bosses] World bosses rotation
delfinoc

Views: 1431

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 21:29:20   Subject: [REJECTED] [World Bosses] World bosses rotation
I believe that what you worte is slightly wrong, once you unlock the world quest feature by rising all Broken Isles reputations to friendly you should get on the right side of you screen (where all th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [World Bosses] World bosses rotation
delfinoc

Views: 1431

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 14:36:30   Subject: [World Bosses] World bosses rotation
Bug description: The world bosses world quest currently on Freakz are in a pretty random state where every boss is active but invisible and those can be seen only by those who ha ...
  Topic: Personal Loot System
delfinoc

Views: 1008

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-06-2017, 00:21:55   Subject: Personal Loot System
Ty for the quick answer, couple of more questions if you dont mind: Legendaries drop with personal loot? Will you extend the personal loot system to everything later on or will you keep it only for my ...
  Topic: Personal Loot System
delfinoc

Views: 1008

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-06-2017, 00:14:39   Subject: Personal Loot System
Is the personal loot system currently working? If yes for every dungon/raid difficulty or only for Mythic+?
  Topic: Artifacts situation
delfinoc

Replies: 59
Views: 13846

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-06-2017, 17:13:07   Subject: Artifacts situation
No you can't. Artifact weapon is everything in Legion, you think you can wait? then wait to pick up yours and try to do every activity without it, let us know how it feels. Also what you're saying is ...
delfinoc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-06-2017, 21:00:43   Subject: Artifacts situation
[quote ascuns]
This bring up, once again, to the point where the best solution is to give all the weapons for the class with the only working scenario, no custom artifact swapping, no clunky artifact power moving fro ...
delfinoc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-06-2017, 00:38:24   Subject: Artifacts situation
[quote ascuns]
Pretty much everybody wants to play more than one spec, expecially in a new context, that's why instead of changic let the players obtaining all 3 of them after completing the working scenario is by far the best option so that your initial playerbase can have a smooth start. This way everybody will experience the conten ...
delfinoc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-06-2017, 12:50:19   Subject: Artifacts situation
We all know Shocker has high standards and this always translated in great content for all the players on Freakz, however a decision must be made here. Those who say keep the weapon unobtainable probably did not play legion yet, wich by itself is fine but artifact weapons are the core of the entire xpac, you class will simply not work without it. You guys have done a really goo ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next