Pass
2FA

Search found 19 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Word Quests][ Assault ] Not showing on the map for one of my cars
ducktoast

Replies: 29
Views: 3572

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-05-2019, 18:43:02   Subject: [Word Quests][ Assault ] Not showing on the map for one of my cars
Can confirm this. It is discussed in https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5895684.html but no mod has confirmed.
-Can confirm it's not an issue to do with full quest logs or anything like that.
  Topic: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
ducktoast

Replies: 152
Views: 30806

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-05-2019, 23:42:34   Subject: 7.2 Mage Tower Challenges - related bugs
The Highlord's Return:
Nether horror's (https://www.wowhead.com/npc=118044/nether-horror) melee attacks are supposed to apply a debuff called "psytalons" that increases arcane damage taken ...
  Topic: Legion Invasions related bugs
ducktoast

Replies: 47
Views: 9859

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-02-2019, 23:55:50   Subject: Legion Invasions related bugs
Are mods still watching this topic? See my previous post. Still only seeing a couple of invasion points on one specific character. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  Topic: [REJECTED] WQ Broken Shore On Borrowed Wings
ducktoast

Replies: 3
Views: 399

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-02-2019, 21:06:06   Subject: [REJECTED] WQ Broken Shore On Borrowed Wings
Confirmed. There's nothing to launch you off the ground, and even if you use a flying mount to get up and then glide down the fel energy globes aren't absorbed. If possible let us absorb these while o ...
  Topic: [Vote] Everytime it says you allready voted
ducktoast

Replies: 2
Views: 447

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-02-2019, 16:00:51   Subject: [Vote] Everytime it says you allready voted
Confirmed. Gtop100 seems to be set to an 20 hour voting cooldown time, and Freakz site is set to 12. I've tried voting again exactly 12 hours later when Freakz cooldown has come off, and Gtop100 says ...
  Topic: Daily Vote not working Games Top !00
ducktoast

Views: 595

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-02-2019, 15:56:35   Subject: Daily Vote not working Games Top !00
I also have issues with only this site. It's really sensitive to ad-blocks so make sure everything is disabled.
The main problem with this site is that it has a 20 hour cooldown in between votes, whe ...
  Topic: Bugged Toys and Fun/Special Items
ducktoast

Replies: 93
Views: 28794

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-01-2019, 15:18:45   Subject: Bugged Toys and Fun/Special Items
Arena Master's war horn: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=108735&name=arena-master-s-war-horn
-The two gladiators spawn but they don't fight, they just stand on guard politely :r ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] 0 critical form trinket ( [Infernal Writ] )
ducktoast

Replies: 6
Views: 1073

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-01-2019, 02:44:14   Subject: [DUPLICATE] 0 critical form trinket ( [Infernal Writ] )
Just adding another confirm. Would love to see it fixed as this excellent trinket is a waste of a slot at the moment -
  Topic: [FIXED] Skinning not working on Broken Isles
ducktoast

Views: 1158

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-01-2019, 01:55:02   Subject: Skinning not working on Broken Isles
There was an old bug where characters could not skin creatures with level 1 skinning that was fixed last year, however it has broken again in 7.2.5 so it is not fixed anymore.
People have tried to r ...
  Topic: Legion Invasions related bugs
ducktoast

Replies: 47
Views: 9859

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-01-2019, 01:26:53   Subject: Legion Invasions related bugs
Bug Description: Not all assault points are spawning.
This has happened twice in a row on my alt "undeadlyaim", not sure what's different about that char. Only 4 of legion invasion points a ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Skinning bug - skill not high enough
ducktoast

Replies: 2
Views: 521

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-01-2019, 19:15:01   Subject: [REJECTED] Skinning bug - skill not high enough
Confirmed even though OP put zero effort into his ticket lol.
Just learned skinning on my alt from Kondal Huntsworn (93541) in dalaran and purchased a skinning knife.
Tooltips on mobs indicate tha ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Jarod's Mission - Part of Pathfinder Part 1 and can not be completed
ducktoast

Replies: 4
Views: 755

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-01-2019, 21:01:23   Subject: [REJECTED] Jarod's Mission - Part of Pathfinder Part 1 and can not be completed
Update on this guys, I managed to complete it finally! -
Abandoned and re-did a few times. Not sure if if this is a total red herring but I stood to the south of Jarod when taking the quest and ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Jarod's Mission - Part of Pathfinder Part 1 and can not be completed
ducktoast

Replies: 4
Views: 755

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-01-2019, 19:09:23   Subject: Jarod's Mission - Part of Pathfinder Part 1 and can not be completed
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38691
Bug description: Jarod will not move. On retail you're supposed to mount up on his tiger mount and be taken to the quest locat ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Tapping the Leylines
ducktoast

Replies: 10
Views: 1818

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2019, 14:33:00   Subject: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Tapping the Leylines
I thought the guy above was trolling as it didn't make any sense and the Q in his screenshot log is wrong. In his description that's just the portal back to Shal'Aran sanctuary. However I was close by ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Tapping the Leylines
ducktoast

Replies: 10
Views: 1818

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-01-2019, 16:40:18   Subject: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Tapping the Leylines
This bug obstructs the whole Nightfallen quest line. When I was trying to complete it there were 5 other people also running around aimlessly trying to get it to complete so this is a pretty high prio ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next