Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
ehsanvreeken

Replies: 17
Views: 4532

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-11-2014, 23:28:32   Subject: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
Shoot MoP is the reason i left retail.. many others too. heck i bet the private server communities are split 50/50 roughly between those that cant afford retail and those that left it because of certa ...
ehsanvreeken

PostForum: Other   Posted: 16-11-2014, 21:00:27   Subject: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
[quote ascuns]
Shadowbane is right mate, this is one of the most complete cata servers out there i mean its no 99% but hey atleast its no molten
  Topic: Too many rogues
ehsanvreeken

Replies: 26
Views: 4153

PostForum: Other   Posted: 16-11-2014, 20:03:11   Subject: Too many rogues
this whole post is funny, a caster complaining that melee has tricks to handle the caster.. lol bahahha seriously thats called balance, and even tho WoW is horrible at balance its needed each one has a way to counter the other one.. thats the point.. further if you were like most of us veteran wow players then you woul ...
ehsanvreeken

PostForum: Other   Posted: 16-11-2014, 19:31:03   Subject: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
I also think that it is a good idea to keep them seperated, i left retail over MoP's insane changes and later on spent over a year tryign to find a single cata server that was stable, shit open, and atleast at operational to a degree, finally after a long road i find this server and its great so far, hell even the com ...

Page 1 of 1