User
Pass
2FA

Search found 14 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: "Not using our launcher" and CMD stuck.
eitanwass

Replies: 3
Views: 1394

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-03-2018, 19:21:41   Subject: "Not using our launcher" and CMD stuck.
[quote ascuns]
What do you mean that a program is closing it?
What launcher? I am able to play for a minute before it kicks me
  Topic: "Not using our launcher" and CMD stuck.
eitanwass

Replies: 3
Views: 1394

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-03-2018, 08:14:18   Subject: "Not using our launcher" and CMD stuck.
Hello all,
I have posted a topic on this subject with the same question a while ago and didn't receive a conclusive answer.
So details:
After I log in I get to play for about 1 minute and then a text pops up saying that I don't use your launcher and that I ...
  Topic: Cmd stuck and won't close unless opened in task bar and killed some tasks.
eitanwass

Replies: 0
Views: 547

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-03-2018, 18:20:38   Subject: Cmd stuck and won't close unless opened in task bar and killed some tasks.
Like the subject says...
I think it is related to why the game won't let me play and kicks me all the time (Posed another topic on it here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Warning-Your-launcher-version-is-too-old-a-new-one-was-created-t514055.html)
The cmd is a ...
  Topic: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
eitanwass

Replies: 16
Views: 4335

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-03-2018, 06:13:20   Subject: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
Hey,
Now it is acting up again and returned to doing that.
After I moved the data folder to a new launcher it doesn't work and now says that I don't use the freakz launcher.
  Topic: Freakz WoW 64bit launcher errors
eitanwass

Replies: 8
Views: 3036

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-03-2018, 05:59:10   Subject: Freakz WoW 64bit launcher errors
[quote ascuns]
I just now opened with the launcher_freakz.exe (not 64) and it told me in-game that I'm not using the freakz launcher and that I can't play without it.
I'm also having the same problem
eitanwass

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-03-2018, 05:40:31   Subject: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
Hey,
After yesterday it worked all fine, I opened it up now and the problem returned again.
Just a small update I forgot to mention, it disconnects with error WOW51900319
regards,
Ethan
eitanwass

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-03-2018, 18:22:22   Subject: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
[quote ascuns]
WOW! That worked great and I was able to play! Thank you very much. Helped me a lot -
eitanwass

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-03-2018, 16:47:12   Subject: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
[quote ascuns]
I downloaded both the torrent and the launcher.
The launcher is the one that is downloading while I play and works.
The torrent one is the one that doesn't work.
Which is the main one?
eitanwass

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-03-2018, 16:44:17   Subject: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
[quote ascuns]
What do you mean by main version and download version?
eitanwass

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-03-2018, 16:38:42   Subject: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
[quote ascuns]
Hi,
Alrighty. I now used the second option for a few minutes to see if it kicks me and it doesn't, but it is EXTREMLLY slow loading.
Isn't there a way to fix the main version?
Can someone try and guide how they did it? Maybe I missed something or something isn't written in the page?
Thanks
eitanwass

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-03-2018, 19:46:54   Subject: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
[quote ascuns]
No. I tried only the first one. I will now try the others
eitanwass

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-03-2018, 19:09:41   Subject: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
[quote ascuns]
Doesn't work. Tried that already.
eitanwass

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-03-2018, 17:59:47   Subject: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
Update @ 04-03-2018, 17:59:47

[quote ascuns]
Also tried that now. Didn't work.
Any idea?
eitanwass

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-03-2018, 17:21:54   Subject: "Warning! Your launcher version is too old, a new one was created..."
Hello,
I just downloaded the WoW client *the second time* and I still get a message telling me that the launcher is too old...
Downloaded it from here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Legion-client-t452441.html
Here is a link to what I see: https://ibb.co/mR0unn
Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
My client's version is 7.1.5 (23420) x64
Thanks in advance,
Ethan
EDIT 1:
Just found that the folder "Data" always returns to "Read-Only". ALWAYS! No matter what I do it (tried changing it to not read-only but doesn't work).
Did somebody had the same problem?
EDIT 2:
Doesn't work always.
Weird thing is that I copied all the files (exact files that didn't work on my PC) to my laptop and it works perfectly well there...
EDIT 3:
Just now thought to write here that the cmd opens when I start the game and won' ...

Page 1 of 1