Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] games crashing when trying to load character
emperik2l

Replies: 7
Views: 811

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 31-05-2013, 12:40:12   Subject: [REJECTED] games crashing when trying to load character
[quote ascuns]
hey mate, thank you very much! was worried all my time had gone too waste, which wasnt too much but yeah. lol love the server btw =)
emperik2l

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 31-05-2013, 06:48:11   Subject: [REJECTED] games crashing when trying to load character
[quote ascuns]
i cant select the exodus realm it only works for genesis?
  Topic: in search of GM to help me please
emperik2l

Replies: 3
Views: 295

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 31-05-2013, 06:43:20   Subject: in search of GM to help me please
[quote ascuns]
it seems to only work for characters on genesis realm, im on exodus and cannot select my characters from exodus
  Topic: in search of GM to help me please
emperik2l

Replies: 3
Views: 295

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 31-05-2013, 06:22:59   Subject: in search of GM to help me please
hoping a GM can help me with my problem. there doesnt seem to be one on at the moment
emperik2l

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 31-05-2013, 06:11:07   Subject: games crashing when trying to load character
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: travelling bug
Dovada / Proof: Hi i flew from silvermoon city to the church in eastern plaguelands and its come up with an error and exits wow straight away. ive tried to log back in multiple times but the same error keeps coming up, is there anyway a moderator or GM could place my character back into silvermoon ...

Page 1 of 1