Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [COMPLETED] [Demon Hunter] Aldrachi Warblades
faybah

Replies: 1
Views: 163

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-12-2019, 23:24:23   Subject: [Demon Hunter] Aldrachi Warblades
Character Name: Peruun
Item Name & ID: Aldrachi Warblades - 128831
Armory Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=128831&name=aldrachi-warblades
Details: Never received my Ven ...
  Topic: [Item/Quest] Annals of Light and Shadow
faybah

Replies: 8
Views: 1071

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-12-2019, 00:09:28   Subject: [Item/Quest] Annals of Light and Shadow
[quote ascuns]
Hey, I'm online right now. Ping me @ Zaarya.
faybah

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-12-2019, 00:36:36   Subject: [Item/Quest] Annals of Light and Shadow
I'll log in right now on my priest. /w Zaarya
faybah

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-12-2019, 19:23:34   Subject: [Item/Quest] Annals of Light and Shadow
[quote ascuns]
Nope, didn't get it for that kill. I did get it the first time I tried, before I made the post.
https://imgur.com/qS10MRW
Should I just redo all of the locations?
faybah

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-12-2019, 17:38:31   Subject: [Item/Quest] Annals of Light and Shadow
Hi microk2,
The previous screenshot was from the heroic version. I just ran the normal version, same thing:
https://imgur.com/5TnmeDu
faybah

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-12-2019, 14:39:08   Subject: [Item/Quest] Annals of Light and Shadow
Ok so after the restart, went back in to check, microk2's script still showing the same. In the meantime, I found a different script that's supposed to show YES/NO values for all locations.
Here's script:
/run for k, v in pairs({ START__Class_Order_Hall__Archivist_Inkforge = 44342}) do print(format("%s: %s" ...
faybah

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-12-2019, 12:35:49   Subject: [Item/Quest] Annals of Light and Shadow
WoW Freakz link: Object isn't spawned anywhere" (screenshot 3).
I'm pretty sure I have already checked all locations but I only have 11 Annals collected. This was all taken ~15 minutes before the server restart, so I'll check again after the restart and get back to this post to provide updates.
  Topic: [Pandaria] [Peak of Serenity] [Monk] Continue Your Training: Master Tsang
faybah

Replies: 5
Views: 953

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-08-2019, 23:24:39   Subject: [Pandaria] [Peak of Serenity] [Monk] Continue Your Training: Master Tsang
Hi all,
This is still not working properly. Are there any updates on a possible fix?
Thanks!
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Wandering Isle] The Spirit's Guardian
faybah

Replies: 2
Views: 462

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-05-2019, 23:20:03   Subject: [Wandering Isle] The Spirit's Guardian
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=29420&name=the-spirit-s-guardian
Bug description: Cannot reach end NPC due to literall wall of fire.
Proof: https://imgur.com/tOO08C1
  Topic: Error #132
faybah

Views: 412

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-01-2019, 22:19:09   Subject: Re: Error #132
[quote ascuns]
Update: my situation has been permanently resolved with a System Restore. I rolled back my PC to a previous state and, even though it has reported that it actually failed to restore it, this actually fixed the problem completely. With that being said, I'm going to blame this on a W10 update that I probably managed to re ...
  Topic: Error #132
faybah

Views: 412

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-01-2019, 11:51:42   Subject: Error #132
Hello everyone,
I've downloaded the 7.2.5 launcher and played for a while, however, since yesterday I can't really play due to Error #132. I log in normally, get onto a character, but the game crashes with the error after ~7 seconds.
I've tried with and without addons, redownloaded the game, ran the launcher as administrator, ensured the Data folder isn't Read-Only, deleted m ...
  Topic: Class Campaigns Related Bugs
faybah

Replies: 371
Views: 79414

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-10-2018, 13:08:44   Subject: Class Campaigns Related Bugs
The Fourth Horseman quest
Please help! The Fourth Horseman death knight class hall quest still isn't working. I've abandoned, deleted my cache and retaken the quest 5 times now and every time I get stuck in the exact same spot.
While raising the dead in the crypt behind Light's Hope Chapel, I get credit for the scenario stage upon first casting the spell, but it doesn't give ...
  Topic: [ Argent Tournament] A Worthy Weapon
faybah

Views: 513

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-09-2018, 11:38:18   Subject: Re: [ Argent Tournament] A Worthy Weapon
[quote ascuns]
I can confirm this. The first time I took this quest it worked and I was pleased that I didn't actually need the Hyacinths as the blade was already at the lake, with the awkward Maiden of Drak'Mar just randomly dropping to the bottom of the lake. However, when I went to do it about a week later, I managed to open up the "container" in the circle, I click on the quest i ...

Page 1 of 1