User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Need help with broken shores storyline "Defending broken isles" quest isn't avaliable.
hskt

Replies: 7
Views: 618

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-05-2020, 07:54:23   Subject: [REJECTED] Need help with broken shores storyline "Defending broken isles" quest isn't avaliable.
Thanks alot for your help guys the quest is done we can close this thread/post now.....there was no bug just confusion on my behalf.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Need help with broken shores storyline "Defending broken isles" quest isn't avaliable.
hskt

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-05-2020, 22:08:23   Subject: [REJECTED] Need help with broken shores storyline "Defending broken isles" quest isn't avaliable.
[quote ascuns]

Yes i know that i have completed the achievement 'defender of broken isles' where i did assaults in every zone of broken isles, the problem is that the broken shore quest of 'defending broken isles' ...
hskt

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-05-2020, 05:22:30   Subject: [REJECTED] Need help with broken shores storyline "Defending broken isles" quest isn't avaliable.
No i haven't
okay so by completing that quest ,the story progresses.
Thanks for the help you can close the thread lol.
hskt

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-05-2020, 21:40:42   Subject: Need help with broken shores storyline "Defending broken isles" quest isn't avaliable.
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=46247/defending-broken-isles
Bug description: Need help with broken shores storyline "Defending broken isles" quest isn't avaliable.
Help me please cant complete the Broken shore quest Defending broken I ...

Page 1 of 1