Pass
2FA

Search found 47 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Shadowlands realm name contest
irongraw

Replies: 124
Views: 17258

PostForum: Old Events   Posted: 31-01-2022, 18:12:04   Subject: Shadowlands realm name contest
Arbiter
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Rep items from island expeditions
irongraw

Replies: 1
Views: 251

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-01-2021, 10:17:28   Subject: Rep items from island expeditions
WoW Freakz item link:
Character name:i got an item called island flotsam which gives zandalari empire rep when handed in to jani, i handed it in and never got my rep, the second time the item droppe ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Bonus rolls
irongraw

Views: 245

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-01-2021, 10:15:21   Subject: Bonus rolls
WoW Freakz item link:
Character name:bonus rolls dont work, they keep spinning endlessly. i thaught this was only a visual bug so i used /reload to take away the visual effect but the roll was consu ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [island expeditions]
irongraw

Views: 187

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2021, 19:42:44   Subject: [island expeditions]
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description: AI farms azerite much faster than normal making odds of winning low
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] [hellfire citadel] gates closed cant enter
irongraw

Views: 199

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2021, 19:32:10   Subject: [hellfire citadel] gates closed cant enter
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description: the gates at the entrance of hellfire citadel are closed and u can not enter the instance
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] [highmaul] khargath
irongraw

Views: 221

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2021, 19:31:04   Subject: [highmaul] khargath
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description: khargath bladefist dissapears making it impossible to continue
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] [blockrock foundry] hanz and franz
irongraw

Views: 209

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2021, 19:28:53   Subject: [blockrock foundry] hanz and franz
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:they never come down from their platform to join the fight
Bug description:
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] [blackrock foundry] operator thogar
irongraw

Views: 294

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2021, 19:27:59   Subject: [blackrock foundry] operator thogar
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:the rp scene with the trains never happens so you can not enter the fight with thogar
Bug description:
Proof:
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [missing loot] firelands and dragon soul
irongraw

Views: 221

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2021, 19:26:15   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [missing loot] firelands and dragon soul
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description:bosses dont drop loot
Proof:
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Dalaran] postmaster questline
irongraw

Replies: 3
Views: 284

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2021, 19:23:04   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Dalaran] postmaster questline
thats true i forgot the mailmuncher is from 8.3 but the pet itself is usefull too
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Dalaran] postmaster questline
irongraw

Replies: 3
Views: 284

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2021, 18:24:48   Subject: [Dalaran] postmaster questline
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/postmaster-questline
Character name:
Bug description: i looted the letter and handed it to madam goya, after which i should get a mail from the postmaster su ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] champions of azeroth honored level boost doesnt boost anything
irongraw

Views: 260

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-12-2020, 09:43:40   Subject: champions of azeroth honored level boost doesnt boost anything
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description: i completed the quests after getting honored with champions of azeroth which was supposed to boost the levels of my heart by 15 but it didnt boost ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] enchanting and tailoring and cooking
irongraw

Views: 189

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-12-2020, 17:02:16   Subject: enchanting and tailoring and cooking
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description: trainers dont have all recipes they should have, also there should be quests for said professions for unlocking other recipes
Proof:
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] GUILD BANK DOES NOT WORK!!!!
irongraw

Views: 189

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-12-2020, 17:01:17   Subject: GUILD BANK DOES NOT WORK!!!!
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description: we are unable to deposit or withdraw anything from guild bank. this is important since the raid season is kicking off
Proof:
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Jade pandaren kite
irongraw

Views: 381

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-04-2018, 23:17:52   Subject: Jade pandaren kite
Character Name:lunarclipse
Item Name & ID:Jade pandaren kite
Armory Link:http://www.wowhead.com/item=91802/jade-pandaren-kite-string
Details: (optional) i got the achievement [were gonna need m ...

Page 1 of 4 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next