User
Pass
2FA

Search found 3 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] can't walk on water using The [Azure Water Strider] mount on ''BFA''
jecob132

Replies: 1
Views: 294

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-11-2020, 18:24:48   Subject: [REJECTED] can't walk on water using The [Azure Water Strider] mount on ''BFA''
i don't know if this thing's only with me or not , but whenever i try to walk on the water using the [Azure Water Strider] , it doesn't work , i keep swimming under it , and this bug is on bfa not le ...
  Topic: The voting system is not working for me
jecob132

Replies: 6
Views: 767

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-10-2020, 14:45:48   Subject: The voting system is not working for me
Tried on 3 different browsers ( google chrome , opera, microsoft edge ) and tried 2 times on each one , but still nothing , i just open the site , do the verifaction , receive the '' you're vote has b ...
  Topic: The voting system is not working for me
jecob132

Replies: 6
Views: 767

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-10-2020, 03:31:39   Subject: The voting system is not working for me
i'm doing this for 1month now , i try like every 6 or 5 days to vote , but it doesn't work , it says wait for 5-20 mins to receive you're vote points , but i don't get anything ! , if it's possible p ...

Page 1 of 1