Pass
2FA

Search found 26 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Flight Path][Stormheim] Nastrondir has no connected routes
jigokurai

Replies: 1
Views: 981

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-10-2017, 22:01:56   Subject: [Flight Path][Stormheim] Nastrondir has no connected routes
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The flight path "Nastrondir" in stormheim which is located on top of a mountain close to nithogg's spawn point has no connected flight paths, which means ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Lost Hunter Marksman Artifact
jigokurai

Replies: 2
Views: 641

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-09-2017, 19:57:51   Subject: Lost Hunter Marksman Artifact
Character Name: Commonfruit
Item Name & ID: Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners, 128826
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/commonfruit
Details: My artifact from the ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Druid][Talent][Feral] Moment of clarity extra energy lost
jigokurai

Views: 704

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 01-08-2017, 07:47:05   Subject: [Druid][Talent][Feral] Moment of clarity extra energy lost
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=236068&name=moment-of-clarity
Bug description: When you shapeshift out of car form and turn back into cat, you lose the 30 extra ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Profession][Inscription] Inscription gains double the points when crafting
jigokurai

Views: 812

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-07-2017, 02:30:37   Subject: [REJECTED] [Profession][Inscription] Inscription gains double the points when crafting
I crafted these when they were yellow, which means they didn't have their +2 anymore, the 134 to 135 proves it, in this link http://www.wowhead.com/spell=165564/research-moonglow-ink you can see that ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Profession][Inscription] Inscription gains double the points when crafting
jigokurai

Views: 812

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-07-2017, 15:51:44   Subject: [Profession][Inscription] Inscription gains double the points when crafting
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The inscription profession is gaining points at 2x rates, not much more to explain here.
Proof:
As you can see it goes from 132 to 134 then 135 then 137, this al ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Profession][Inscription] Research: Moonglow Ink teaches no new patterns
jigokurai

Replies: 3
Views: 1489

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-07-2017, 15:48:25   Subject: [Profession][Inscription] Research: Moonglow Ink teaches no new patterns
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Inscription's Research: Moonglow Ink is meant to have a decent chance of teaching you a pattern among a pool of 4 cosmetic glyphs like druid's "Glyph of Stars& ...
  Topic: [Vote Shop] Add Glyphs to the vote shop request
jigokurai

Views: 473

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-07-2017, 15:27:06   Subject: [Vote Shop] Add Glyphs to the vote shop request
As you all might know glyphs were reworked and removed from characters as pseudo talents, instead they became cosmetic effects for skills, my request is to add these glyphs to the vote shop.
!Importa ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Artifact][Warrior] The Hunter Of Heroes - Possible cause of lost artifact weapon
jigokurai

Views: 525

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-07-2017, 01:36:17   Subject: [Artifact][Warrior] The Hunter Of Heroes - Possible cause of lost artifact weapon
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: This post i make it in place of my brother who just recently lost his Fury Artifact weapon for the second time (he's really mad about it), the gist of the bug revol ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [world quest] Warden Tower Assault: Blackhawk's Bulwark
jigokurai

Replies: 3
Views: 789

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-07-2017, 21:40:35   Subject: [REJECTED] [world quest] Warden Tower Assault: Blackhawk's Bulwark
This is a big problem for me, i'm stuck with this pvp quest that rewards me honor marks but can't complete because there are never horde players there.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Artifact][Demon Hunter] quest chain dead end after getting artifact
jigokurai

Views: 443

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-06-2017, 17:52:08   Subject: [Artifact][Demon Hunter] quest chain dead end after getting artifact
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: After I completed the scenario and acquired the artifact weapons i wasn't given any more quests and couldn't go into my class hall, i walked all across dalaran look ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Raid][Firelands] Alysrazor takes up to the sky for 10+ minutes
jigokurai

Views: 481

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-06-2017, 12:07:35   Subject: [Raid][Firelands] Alysrazor takes up to the sky for 10+ minutes
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: At the begining of the encounter alysrazor flies into the sky until is becomes too small to even see, then after 10 or more minutes he comes back stunned and action ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Raid][Icecrown Citadel] Gunship battle halts raid progress
jigokurai

Views: 574

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-06-2017, 11:28:35   Subject: [Raid][Icecrown Citadel] Gunship battle halts raid progress
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The Icecrown Gunship Battle boss encounter is unaccesible, as such it stops you from fighting the other bosses. As a recommendation i'd be grateful if you enabled t ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Hunter] Autoattacks with bows do not trigger when moving
jigokurai

Views: 407

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-06-2017, 05:12:39   Subject: [Hunter] Autoattacks with bows do not trigger when moving
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: When hunter tries to autoattack with a bow equipped moving will stop the autoattack queue, meaning that the autoattack will not fire until you stop moving, th ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Arena] Sometimes you can go out of the starting room
jigokurai

Replies: 4
Views: 678

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-03-2017, 19:20:09   Subject: [Arena] Sometimes you can go out of the starting room
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Sometimes when entering the arena you will be spawned inside the texture of the door, which allows you to step outside the starting room and get an advantageous pos ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Frost] Hungering Rune Weapon CD in Arena
jigokurai

Views: 836

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 31-03-2017, 19:15:07   Subject: [Death Knight] [Frost] Hungering Rune Weapon CD in Arena
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: When you enter an arena the cooldown of the skill "Hungering Rune weapon" is not being reset
Proof: [img] http://imgur.com/4Ow6aXd [/img]

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next