Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [warlock] [affliction] [azerite trait] Cascading Calamity
kdox

Replies: 2
Views: 234

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-08-2021, 21:39:25   Subject: [warlock] [affliction] [azerite trait] Cascading Calamity
WoW Freakz spell link: 275372
Character name: krottes
Bug description: It is supposed to gain haste when casting on a target already having it. The proc seems random.
Proof: later
  Topic: [Warlock][Demonology] Pet after a wipe in dungeon
kdox

Replies: 1
Views: 276

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 11-04-2021, 12:15:56   Subject: [Warlock][Demonology] Pet after a wipe in dungeon
WoW Freakz spell link: 30146
Character name:krottes
Bug description: When you wipe in a dungeon, after your release your pet will rez at the location where you wiped. He doesn't reset with you. So h ...
  Topic: [Warlock][Demonology] demonic tyrant
kdox

Replies: 6
Views: 1249

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 10-04-2021, 19:02:05   Subject: [Warlock][Demonology] demonic tyrant
Ok ZLU,
Thanks for your time. I will try to investigate more. As I told you it is way more frequent on pve than dummies.
So far what I can say is, it doesn't to be linked to talent, trait, and Gob ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Demonology] imps
kdox

Replies: 5
Views: 846

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-04-2021, 16:19:35   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Demonology] imps
Hi zlu,
I hope you are doing well. I was wondering do you have a ptr to do the test. I would need some help to reproduce that one. I don't want to bother a group by pulling ads in dungeons. I have do ...
  Topic: [Warlock][Demonology] demonic tyrant
kdox

Replies: 6
Views: 1249

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 10-04-2021, 16:16:15   Subject: [Warlock][Demonology] demonic tyrant
WoW Freakz spell link: 265187
Character name: Krottes
Bug description: Sometimes the demonic tyrant stays passive instead of attacking. The only way I found to debug it is to dc clear cache and log ...
kdox

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-04-2021, 19:53:51   Subject: [REJECTED] [Warlock][Demonology] imps
Yeah i know for the switching target. My problem is not that one it is that imps are focusing on the closest one at some point. Do you have any software to recommend to take videos in screenshots?
I ...
kdox

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-04-2021, 13:33:31   Subject: [Warlock][Demonology] imps
[Warlock][Demonology] imps
WoW Freakz spell link: 55659
Character name:krottes
Bug description: When I pulled in donjon they targeted the closest target instead of mine. So if we pulled boss skippi ...

Page 1 of 1