Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
keydenx

Replies: 33
Views: 8919

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-03-2017, 20:57:40   Subject: How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
The thing is Ashcool as a "new player" who is not intrested in mop encontent pve there isnt that many things to do here.
- farming 522 gear
-coming online every sunday cap 1 hour
-coming ...
  Topic: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
keydenx

Replies: 27
Views: 8164

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-03-2017, 00:53:08   Subject: Wiping all Seasonal Rewards
Why can´t the staff just put this catchup cap into the server so new Players would have the chance to compete with the other players on the server instead of months of grinding.
You will never have ...
keydenx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-03-2017, 00:43:15   Subject: How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
why doesnt the Staff care about getting the arenas and bg´s competitive with this small change. Warmanes Mop has this right and this server is terrible scriptet in compare to this one.
higher caps i ...
keydenx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-03-2017, 12:37:35   Subject: How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
Yes otherwise there isnt a way "new" Players or Players that didnt play arena before can play it at a competitive Level.
new players dont have a real chance otherwise to enjoy the mop pvp c ...
keydenx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-03-2017, 11:50:33   Subject: How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
You obviously didnt get it.
I dont say that, that will solve every problem but it will solve a big problem me and almost every Player on this Server i played with are affected by this. They would li ...
keydenx

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-03-2017, 23:40:42   Subject: How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
Hey im Joe im playing for around 5 Weeks on this private Server. My mainfocus is PvP i played in Retail in every Season atleast in the Top 3% Duellist +. I came here with the expectation to play arena ...

Page 1 of 1